Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More marriages s/b saved...

I really enjoy DH's take on fabric and color. Likewise he enjoys my enthusiasm for all things mechanical. Joined at the hip? Never but we sure like each other.
    Vic Tori Ann Work Shop

We shop seperately and it works great for us.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Great idea!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy l View Post
    Thats what I like about Yoder's in Shipse. Fabric on one side of the building for me, and hardware store on the other side of the building for him
    I used to dearly love Yoders in Shipse. My husband said our car knew the way from Michigan to Yoders, and then on to Illinois. We made the trip several times a year when we lived in Illinois in the 90's, and I loved that place. Be sure to tell it hi for me the next time you go.

Wnoderful!!!
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Our Harbor Freight doesn't carry rotary blades, but my husband does go into quilt stores. He likes their colorful threads that he uses to make fishing flies.
    Let peace begin with me and you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanneb52 View Post
    DH can shop all he likes ,as long as it is not with me. He fidgets and looks forlorn. I enjoy my fabric shopping and refuse to have him spoil it. I know he doesn't mean it, BUT...
    I also decline to hit the hardware store with him. Same reason. We understand that love doesn't mean 24/7 for us.
    To each his own.

Ditto. DH and I drive separate vehicles to go to the same place most of the time. I stop whenever something catches my interest and I take side trips on the way. I do not get in a hurry to miss anything interesting. He drives straight to where we are going and just ends up waiting there for me anyway. LOL.
    Got fabric?

I never take my DH to a fabric store. He likes to pick out strange color combinations and ask me what I think.

Blog Entries
    HF and JAs are almost next door to each other in our little town, too. I was delighted when HF arrived. No more having to order blades!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2