Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
MSQC Retreats >

MSQC Retreats

MSQC Retreats

Old 12-23-2018, 11:33 AM

Thank you for a comprehensive review. Thank you for letting us know it worked our sharing with women you did not know yet. I am always hesitant about sharing a room, even with people I know, I am glad it worked out well for you.

I have thought of making a very long road trip to Hamilton (it was be 30-40 hours driving each way) as a bucket list trip. I would love to plan it around a retreat once I got there. I would give myself a month for the trip, so I would not be driving every day. Good to know they have rental machines, that would make life easier too.

Yes I know flying would be faster, but I would make a great road trip out of it, visiting places I have never been and also seeing family along the way. Plus, I have a mid sized SUV, so there would be lots of room for my shopping. I have been mapping out quilt shops along the way in both Canada and the Northern States.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:14 PM

What a wonderful trip. Be sure to check quiltinghub and rowbyrowexperience, they both have route mapping sections that will point you to quilt shops along the way. I have found some wonderful little shops by cross referencing them. IJust be sure to call before you go too far out of the way or check online. On one trip, I drove 35 miles only to find that it was not an autobody shop. Thankfully, I didn't need auto repair.