Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MSQC twisted my arm again!

MSQC twisted my arm again!

Got an email today and they are giving away the new 2 1/2" mini tumbler template.

Yep - got that and to make it worthwhile on their shipping I decided to go ahead and buy their Minkee Safari Layer cakes (2).

Used my quilters points and got $11 off.

No - don't work for them - just really impressed. They also have a new tutorial for the mini tumbler.

Is any one else shopping over there today? Was I a bad girl by mentioning this?

Blog Entries
    I am being a good girl today. I already have a 3 inch mini tumbler (bought a few years back). I love their daily deals and tutorials.
    Sherri

Blog Entries
    I don't need anything from them right but so wanted the mini tumbler template. So if anyone orders and doesn't want it I will pay for the shipping sent from you.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

I have their 10" and 5" tumbler templates. Have made a quilt top with the large one using 3 of the smaller layer cakes (they have 25 squares rather than 40) two black/whites and one red/white. Have not put the border on yet. Thinking of a solid black border and quilting in red. Once I got the hang of sewing the blocks together - only had to unsew 3 times! they went together real quick. Will post a picture once I'm done with it.

Just got through watching the new tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhPr...ature=youtu.be

Sarah is in it and she shows how to use this new template with 2 1/2" charms but most impressive was her demo of using 2 1/2" strips from a jelly roll - yoohoo another jelly roll pattern!

I came so close to placing an order, but I came to my senses before I hit enter! I need to use the fabric I have & don't think I'd have the patience to make a quilt with that little bitty tumbler. Maybe if it had been the larger one.
    http://www.thingsthatarenotperfect.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I got the arm twist too! and don't really need it but hey it's free right? LOL. I added the wacky web papers to my order. I love those for fast string quilting.
    Got fabric?

lol I saw that too and bought a ruler id been wanting since I was ordering something anyway. I love that place I sure wish I could visit in person lol not sure I could afford to though.
    carla

LOL - they know what they are up to! They know we will do our best to fill up that flat rate envelope! That free little tumbler and other stuff is a little over $70!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Well they got me. But then they do get me quite often. I also ordered some honey buns to use for sashing. I have been really good so I didn't feel bad about the order. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
    I didn't feel bad about the order.
    I never feel bad about ordering anything quilty. LOL
    Got fabric?

I couldn't resist either.....even though I was trying really hard to.

Power Poster
    Good deal for you....I have never bought from them but have thought about it.....

Blog Entries
    Love their tutorials! My friend visited the shop, and had a great visit with Jenny.
    Kris

I could not pass it up either bought a layer cake to make the big star and some other things to make the shipping worth it

I got the tumbler also. Whenever there's a great sale on templates, I always get them. They can be pretty expensive.

Blog Entries
    I was so bad!!!!! I placed an order this morning and then another this evening. What the heck....go big or stay at home!
    Sewflower

I did it too, but I got the template for free it you spent $50 the 2 1/2 hexie was free. I bought a jelly roll and then some of those mini 2 1/2 packs to make table runners. Now I just wish I had some time to sew.

I did the same thing. Got my "free" template and $30. more of stuff. After all, had to have the 2 1/2 squares to use it on.

Blog Entries
    LOVE MSQC...they are so down-to-earth and their orders and phone conversations are so personal...like talking to your best friend on the phone. So homey! They make their tutorials "within the reach" of everyone and they're free! Love their merchandise and their sales. Sad I missed the 2 1/2" template freebie...saw it in the morning but was getting ready for a Drs. appt. and didn't have time to peruse the site to order anything and then forgot about it later in the day but happy so many of you were able to get it. Way to go MSQC!!!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I really like that site and the tutorials and deals as the same of the others. I'm saving my money thought til I get back from Indiana (I might find something up there). Then I'm going to get back and hit the ground running on so many issues.

I restrained - had an expensive month of May in quilting and knew that if I got my arm broke over the ruler I wouldn't get the rest of this finished. I do love thier daily deals, videos and good buys!
    God Bless Quilters and Sewers
    Marti

I almost ordered it but decided to sit on it a bit. I really don't need another project and am trying to use what I already have. So a few hours later I decided to pass on it. If I need the tumbler template, I'll just order one for my accuquilt go baby
    Kathy Stewart from IA
    http://community.webshots.com/user/kath_stirut

I have the 10 and the 5. I hate working with tiny bits of fabric so using a jelly roll, I sewed 2 strips together, scant 1/4" and used the 5 inch. Works pretty well.

I was also a bad girl. Just received my order from them and received the email on the mini. Went on line and ordered that (free) but my order came to $98.00. Have to stop looking as I keep find too much. Love their sitejust have to stop ordering,

I think that they are the best site around besides QB, of course. I love the tutorials, the daily deals and Jenny. Sure wish we could all sit down for lunch someday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast