Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My Happy Place >

My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Old 07-13-2010, 08:03 AM

I am so thankful for this board and the people I have encountered. You have given me so much inspiration.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:15 AM

I very much enjoy it here also. I'm fairly new to quilting but I've gotten so much inspiration also and in such awe at some of the quilts that are shown.

Suzanne
Old 07-13-2010, 08:21 AM
som

i know just how you feel, my grand son 17 is here visiting and he always does something to my computer (every year) when i got up this morning it wasnt working and i actually got tears in my eyes. but i ran spy ware and by some miracle it is working now i only see him once a year so i hate to make him stay off it . but this is it ,no more kids on my computer.because i have to get on this board every day ans see all the quilts and talk tyo every one
Old 07-13-2010, 08:41 AM

I agree with all of you. I can't see how there is any danger if we are trading ideas?? I haven't heard of any quilting stalkers lately have you? This is just a GREAT group!! I wish i could meet some of you on the board. But at least this is the next best thing. I know there is always someone to talk with 24/7
Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by SuziC
I agree with all of you. I can't see how there is any danger if we are trading ideas?? I haven't heard of any quilting stalkers lately have you? This is just a GREAT group!! I wish i could meet some of you on the board. But at least this is the next best thing. I know there is always someone to talk with 24/7
I don't know, maybe the PA & Ohio quilters will think I am stalking them! Since I will be in that area for a week, I want to meet them all!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:39 PM

I'm on here every day after work and weekends too. So much better that TV. So much free info and sharing it's fantastic.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:46 PM

I just love this board and everyone here :) I too am here most everyday to check out as much as I can and leave hello's and happy comments on others works of art etc.. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, it is just a great place to be! It's time for me to say goodnight!

Nite All
Old 07-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Gal

Magpie, I agree, much better than TV! Those that are too afraid to sign up, don't know what they are missing!! Common sense prevails do you not think?
I have learned so much from all the wonderfully talented and friendly people here, I had no idea it would become one of my favorite places to come to, I like to have my morning 'cupa' catching up on all the overnight posts, seeing all the beautiful quilts and learning new things!

Gal
Old 07-13-2010, 08:15 PM

I am new here, also. I am so happy I found this board and all of the wonderful partipants. I have learned a lot and gained a lot of inspiration. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 PM

Feel the same as far as the community being Welcoming!!
Glad I found you. Definately have been some aha moments.