Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Was it my a mistake

Was it my a mistake

I thought I saw a swap getting started for Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam. Is it just wishful thinking? I printid out the instructions and I even signed up (I think) .

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

Blog Entries
    a few days ago someone mentioned some interest in one starting up but i have not actually seen one with sign-ups & swap details- if you commented-signed up- the link will be listed in your subscribed threads-
    go to the top of this page- where you see the bar with home, resources, blog ect- there is a link that says 'quick links' click on it- an option block will come up- the first one being 'subscribed threads'- click on it- a list of all of the threads you have responded to will be there. you can also go to the 'swaps' catagory- under the home page & check to see if there is such a swap happening.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Thanks ckcowl for those instructions .... I didn't know this and it's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
    a few days ago someone mentioned some interest in one starting up but i have not actually seen one with sign-ups & swap details- if you commented-signed up- the link will be listed in your subscribed threads-
    go to the top of this page- where you see the bar with home, resources, blog ect- there is a link that says 'quick links' click on it- an option block will come up- the first one being 'subscribed threads'- click on it- a list of all of the threads you have responded to will be there. you can also go to the 'swaps' catagory- under the home page & check to see if there is such a swap happening.
    I finally found it. It was last year.

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

Uh-Oh! That's why I never sign up for anything! Have enough projects of my own to get done!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?