Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Janome.

Blog Entries
    Congrats to you!

Congratulations. You will have such a great time with your new machine. I have a 350e and I love her. She is great.

C.
    Congrats.....I have had my 6600 for five years and have loved every minute of it. It is a true work horse with no problems. My hubby wanted to know if I wanted to trade it in for the Horizon and after looking at the Horizon, I am sticking with my baby that I love love love. As you learn and do more with it you will discover over and over your love for it. Happy Sewing.....C.

I just got a 6500 ( sign) with all the great comments on the 6600
    I may have to upgrade eventually- but I love the one I have so maybe not real soon *L* Rita

Blog Entries
    I have the 6600 and just love it-quilting, leather work-whatever I ask of her she does!

I also have one and love it!!!

I just got a 6600 this weekend myself!! i have been working long hours and have only used her once :-(

I hope you love her as much as I love mine! Best sewing machine I have purchased! :)

Blog Entries
    Congratulations and Happy Quilting!

Power Poster
    Congratulations. I have a Janome 4000, and she has served me well and made lots and lots of quilts, as well as clothes, drapes, curtains, etc. I had a lot of fun when I first got the machine, buying rayon thread and trying out all the decorative stitches. I took a simple block, sew squares to two corners of a block, press back to make a triangle, and when the corners met with 4 triangles, I stitched around the square using lots of embroidery stitches and used a lot of rayon thread in every color I could find.

I have one and really enjoy it. It is so much quieter sewing than my old machine.

I have a 11000 Janome. Love it

Blog Entries
    I have the 6600 and love it. I suggest you join the Yahoo group. there is so much incredible info in their files and lots of members that can answer any question. There are a couple of recurring problems that you may want to be aware of so you dont think your machine is broken. One is that every so often the thread jumps out of the take up lever and creates chaos and bad words til you realize what is wrong. The other is that it seems to have a hard time going over bulky intersections. There is a new foot O2 that helps with this problem. The Yahoo group knows a lot more about this machine than most dealers do!

Congratulations!!! So much fun to get a new best friend!!!!! I love my Janome :thumbup:

I also have a Janome 6600 and love it! I have had it for 4 years now. But i saw the new Janome Horizons and now I want to trade my 6600 in for it. I used my 6600 for FMQ and it worked really good but the Horizons has a 11-inch throat!!!

I'd just like to put in a reminder that if you think its the bobbin, re thread your machine. That is the main thing to remember. This just happened to me again.

I have a 6600 and I really, really like the way it sews.

Welcome to the 6600 club!

My local quilt shop just announced a Janome sale. I have two basic machines that don't have anything fancy about them (Singer and Brother). They have decided to both give up the ghost this week. I want a machine that will do my piecing and quilting. Which one would be the best to invest in?

I don't think you can go wrong with a Janome. I prefer the 6600 over the 6500 due to the accuquilt feed. The only difference other than that is that the 6600 has all metal bushings, the 6500 has plastic. I am looking at the 6300, like the harp space, has the needle threader and thread cutter which is super nice. It also has the 9" harp. If money is no option, why not go with the Horizion, it has the free arm, lots of stitches, etc., and the 11" harp is a huge plus.

Congrats! I have one too and I love it , love it! Great machine! My cat likes it too . She is always trying to help me when I am quilting.

i have a MC8000 a MC9500 and a MC300E i love my janome machines and i have two going when i do al lot of machine embroidery i just did 14 dish towels for gifts with red work from embroiderylib.com. weze

here is what i just made with my MC300E hugs ((((()))) weze

dish towels i did in two days days of the week
    Name:  Attachment-235906.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  71.1 KB

good for you! i also have a 6600 and love it!

Blog Entries
    I have the 7700 and love it. It is so easy to use and a great stitch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast