Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My order from Harbor Freight

I've only had one problem with UPS or Fedex. UPS deliver my meds to another house --- unfortunately it was a house with teenagers of questionable honesty. Fortunately, mom got home before the kids and brought it over. I worked my way thru their phone system and talked to a manager. He said he'd have a talk with the delivery guy....that it was unacceptable. Since then we've had excellent service.

Here it is Wednesday and still not delivered. The post office told my DH today, that they can take up to 5 days. It's there in the post office why not just hand it over.
    It's not like the PO is overrun, they have 5 or 6 tellers, they don't put our mail out until 1 pm. However, we have to allow them time for driving since they come from Pheonix.
    I just checked the Fed Ex site, says out for delivery, but, not delivered yet. Tomorrow comes another day. I hear they are worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by costumegirl
    Carol- what a mess up!
    Sure was! But it's not gonna happen again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2