Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
my strips get around! >

my strips get around!

my strips get around!

Old 04-11-2010, 05:29 PM

I'm glad that you got them back. At least you can remail them!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:45 PM

I was waiting for documents from a client. UPS delivered them- apologizing for the condition. The envelope was soggy and taped with clear packing tape all over it. They said normally they would be required to return it but they knew my business and figured I needed whatever was inside.

Yes, I needed them! I took them out of the package and laid the pages out to dry and then squished them to flatten them. Thank goodness the client didn't use a marker pen so the ink didn't run.

I am driving around with a sewing machine in my car- waiting to drop it off for servicing. I bought it on Ebay and didn't open the box for a few months because I was afraid to jump in (it's a ME). Anyway- it appears to be dropped. I'm hoping I can have it repaired. Did I ever waste $500. I emailed the turd who sold it to me and told him he did a lousy job of packing. Never got a response. I learned my lesson- I'm careful of what I buy online and check asap when it's delivered.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I'm glad that you got them back. At least you can remail them!
Well, I got one package of the strips back. BKinCO said she only rec'd the self addressed/stamp envelope. So here's hoping the other package of strips shows up in my mailbox tomorrow

:?
Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 PM

Maybe this will help too. I only use the bubble wrap manila style envelopes to mail in. I also tape the end closed so as not to open.

The ones that have the fall-apart-in-your-hands junk make-you-sneeze liner are just awful to open, takes very little to rip them open, and I hate the mess when I open them. I always put fabric in a baggie, but now will also put my address or the receivers address because that way it will get to them.