Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Name Brand Fabrics at Roc Bottom Prices

I ordered on 10/15 and received a notice yesterday 11/1 that my order had been shipped. Apparently all was shipped except for the 9 yards of batik I needed. I had called and told her that if the whole amount of that particular fabric was not available, not to send a partial. My order was all for yard cuts of batiks. I hope they are a nice quality.

Got my 3 boxes of fabric!!!! Great fabric great prices. Thanks for the heads up.

Took a couple weeks but I got mine and it is nice fabric.

I ordered October 21 and have yet to see or hear anything. But, it sounds like they are very backed up on orders and I need to be patient............very hard to do when waiting for fabric delivery :mrgreen:

I received my order (not all that I ordered) but what I received was good quality fabrics. I will order from them again.

UPDATE:
    I actually received MORE than half of what I ordered (nearly all I ordered, in fact). I just did not see the invoice in the second box I opened (first box invoice listed about half of what I ordered). I was so anxious to see my goodies that I overlooked the 2nd invoice, I just grabbed the fabric and drooled (that's OK, right??? because it gets washed)

Quote Originally Posted by PamS
    Placed my order 10/11.
    Rec'd shipping notice 10/19.
    Bank account was charged 10/20.
    Rec'd order Friday 10/22.

I was billed for and rec'd about half of what I ordered. I guess they were out of the rest of it, no acknoweldgement from them on that issue.

Quality is GREAT, packed VERY nicely, would order from them again. I ordered mostly 1 yd pieces (a couple 2yd and a few 1/2 yd): one box had 16 pieces, other box had 22 pieces, very neatly folded and all placed in a plastic bag inside shipping box.

I did notice a few days after placing my order that they noted on their website: "Due to the large volume of orders, itís taking us a bit longer to fill them. Please be patient, we will get to yours!" So, I was not expecting to get my order as quick as I did! They'll most likely get some of my business in the future.

Do they have Paypal at checkout?

Quote Originally Posted by redpurselady
    I ordered on 10/15 and received a notice yesterday 11/1 that my order had been shipped. Apparently all was shipped except for the 9 yards of batik I needed. I had called and told her that if the whole amount of that particular fabric was not available, not to send a partial. My order was all for yard cuts of batiks. I hope they are a nice quality.
    I just received my order. I got 16 one yard cuts of 16 different batiks. Very nice and I'm pleased - packaging was impressive. They did a nice job.

Now I have a questions about batiks - can you wash them all together regardless of the different colors?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5