Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need Help Finding Quilt Kits >

Need Help Finding Quilt Kits

Need Help Finding Quilt Kits

Old 02-01-2011, 12:36 PM

I believe it's from Northcott, Ro Gregg designer, Quilt for a Cure. I know I've seen this before, several of the past year's designs available in complete kits, all with a cancer ribbon theme. I've been searching, finding fabric, but not the patterns/kits. If anyone knows what I'm looking for, and could send me a link, please help. They MUST be the cancer theme. I'd like to make each kit, then use the pattern to create a second using a different color or multi color theme for all cancers (as the kits are predominately breast cancer pink ribbon theme). These will ALL be created and donated for Charity Auction to American Cancer Society. I'd like to collect as many past kits as possible, never know when the idea no longer will be popular, but the need I'm sad to say, probably will remain there. Please PM me. I've been working on the patterns I do have for cancer ribbon quilts, but would like to continue this for many years in our son's memory, passing from Leukemia. We've also had many cancer's touch our family.
Don't matter, pink or orange or teal, etc. The goal is cancer awareness, research, cure & support.

Also, if anyone has in the past, or would like to give support help, I'd appreciate a this. I'd like someone to go through my plans with me for a Cancer Quilt Tea & Show.
From Judging, Set up, Prizes, Rules, anything I may have missed. If you have ideas, or experience especially, to help me know if I'm forgetting something, or on the wrong path. Thank you for both helps. Debbie