Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help from my secret angel

I had a secret angel and she sent me some really nice patterns one month. Well I was planning on gathering the fabric together to do one of them but it was reproduced so it is in black and white. I tryed searching for the pattern but alas nothing. Could my angel possibly PM me a picture of it in color so that i may see what the indian prints colors look like? It is called Navajo Blanket and it is a wall hanging. By the way I hope kwhite explained to you why i have dropped out. And she didnt tell me who you were so couldnt leave a pm so had to do it this way. Thanks

Blog Entries
    I am not your angel so I can't help any, but just to let you know PMs don't do pics :wink: Maybe there is a way for the Angel to post a link thru a third party :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    If you searched google images with the heading 'Navajo blanket quilt pattern' you might find a pattern picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I am not your angel so I can't help any, but just to let you know PMs don't do pics :wink: Maybe there is a way for the Angel to post a link thru a third party :thumbup:
    I've done pictures in PMs ... just use the hotlink image tags ... the [ img ] location of picture [ /img ]

Take out the spaces inside the brackets.

You can also send the pm then list your email addy and send the pic that way!

Finally found it, thanks for all comments