Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help with a pattern

spa
    Recently someone posted amazing pix of a completed "fractured bargello" quilt. Where can I find the pattern? I've looked at some of the "bargello" sites and haven't been able to locate it. Any help would be appreciated! Also loved the Halley's Comet bargello. Either or?

Blog Entries
    From what I googled it looks like the Fractured Bargello pattern is in the book by Marge Edie, Bargello Quilts. I am sure there are patterns also, but this is what I found.

Go to top of page and look under "search" This should help you

Sorry that is just pictures, no pattern

I have a couple copies of the Twisted Bargello by Chris Timmins of Australia. Haley's .... is also her battern, but I don't have that one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnajean
    I have a couple copies of the Twisted Bargello by Chris Timmins of Australia. Haley's .... is also her battern, but I don't have that one.
    Do you have one to sell. That is the quilt my son saw at LQS and wants me to do for him. They didn't have the pattern any longer.

These are original patterns (in the plastic sleeves) that I obtained from Chris Timmins of Australia herself. One has the Queen size included, the other does not. (see descriptions below)

Twisted Bargello by Chris Timmins (from Australia) ; Wall Hanging 41 x 55 or Double Quilt 74 x 94; Using quick strip method. $16.50 (Shipping to a U.S. address by USPS 1st Class Mail $1.00; Insured-add $1.75) or ($4.80 USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail with "free" Delivery confirmation)

Twisted Bargello by Chris Timmins (from Australia) Using quick strip method. (All sizes included, Wallhanging, Double, Queen) $17.50 (Shipping to a U.S. address by USPS 1st Class Mail $1.00; Insured-add $1.75) or ($4.80 USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail with "free" Delivery confirmation)

Quote Originally Posted by donnajean