Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need help >

Need help

Need help

Old 09-15-2011, 11:48 AM

I am trying to make a baby quilt for our nieces baby shower. I just can't seem to get a vision. The theme colors are purple, green and yellow with ducks. The Mother says it's going to be real cute. Should I use just maybe use two of the colors I am doing a duck applique pattern. The ducks are floating on a stream with cute hats for boy or girl ducks as they don't know what they are having. Any suggestions would so be appreciated. There is a scrappy border the pattern I got is Duck,Duck, Duck from quilters warehouse. I am just having a hard time getting fabrics to flow good for me
Old 09-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Banned

Maybe want to clarify theme before you start. I just had a friend going to baby shower with a bumble bee theme. Turns out that was the theme of the party only. The baby's room will be all disney. Just thought I'd mention
Old 09-15-2011, 12:29 PM

Thanks I jumped the gun just called the Grandmother and it is the shower that has those colors, now I can go about the quilt still use the ducks and fabrics that speak to me. Could of saved myself alot of stress if I just would of asked first.
Originally Posted by Zhillslady
Maybe want to clarify theme before you start. I just had a friend going to baby shower with a bumble bee theme. Turns out that was the theme of the party only. The baby's room will be all disney. Just thought I'd mention