Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need Tinkerbell , Faries & Dinosaur Fabric

Blog Entries
    I am in desperate need of these fabrics, does anyone know where I can purchase them? Have to quilts to make for 2 great-grandchildren. Any help would be greatly apperciate. Also does anyone here have a pattern for either of these? Thanks in advance for your help.

There are tons at equilter.com.

Hello,
    There are many many fabrics of this type available. A very easy way to locate some online is to go to
    http://quiltshops.com/index.html and type in Tinkerbell Sale.

This will give you a nice selection of sale priced items. There's even a panel on sale there that would be nice to incorporate into a quilt.

As far as a pattern....... someone Help here

Happy Quilting!

Sweet

I got several fairies and Tinkerbell fabrics at Wal-mart back in the spring/summer. I would think they would still have some in stock. How much do you need? And how soon does the quilt have to be done? I'm most likely not going to use all that I have, but don't know yet how much of each I will be using.

Have not decided on how to do the fairies/Tinkerbell quilt, but am thinking about doing squares that would highlight a full repeat of each focal design (not all the same size so this could get interesting!) then fill in with coordinating fabrics. Going to have to play around with it.

And I have not seen any dinosaur fabric, but then I haven't been looking for it either!

Oh, and what part of Texas is Bluff Dale located in? I live about a half hour or so north of Waco.

Saw them at Wal-Mart yesterday.

seen them in Joanns

I actually have dino fabric and quite a bit of it. How much do you need? I'm thinking of listing some fabric in the classifieds area here.
    I saw Tinkerbell fabric marked down at my Walmart fairies though - have you checked Fabric.com? They probably have a ton of fairies there!

My local Walmart had all their Tinkerbell stuff on clearance! They had a Tinkerbell panel for $2 or $3, and the yardage was $2, they had 2 different ones. One had the writing all over, cute, and the other had Tinkerbell all over it.

I picked them up for my son's girlfriend,who is wild about Tinkerbell. I'll go see if they have more, if they do I'll pm you about picking you some up.

I saw some at Walmart too, but that was a while ago. Jo Anns has dinosaurs, I know!

Blog Entries
    I just need a panel that I can put in the center of the quilt. Then I want to build around it, somehow. I want to get them done by Christmas if I can. So there is no hurry for them, I would really apperciate anything that you don't use.
    As for as Bluff Dale it is about 20 miles north of Stephenville, Tx. It would be nice if we could meet sometime and have lunch somewhere. Hope you will have a great day.

Blog Entries
    I just need like a panel to put in the center of the quilt and then build around it with constrating fabric. How much are you asking for what you have. Please let me know and would rather buy it from someone one here if possible. Thanks again, have a great day.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so very much I would apperciate it and will be glad to send you the money for it. The Walmart her doesn't have any, they just don't have much fabric anymore. You are so very sweet to offer to go back and pick up some for me. Thank you in advance for your help. Grannyp (Nita)

If you are near a Walmart that still has fabric they have a couple of Tinkerbell fabrics. I used them to make a quilt for my granddaughter.

Blog Entries
    My wal-mart still carries them, I just saw them 2 days ago. Both of what you are asking for. If you want me to pick them up for you, pm me.

turtlerouge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grannyp70
    I am in desperate need of these fabrics, does anyone know where I can purchase them? Have to quilts to make for 2 great-grandchildren. Any help would be greatly apperciate. Also does anyone here have a pattern for either of these? Thanks in advance for your help.
    If you have a local Walmart, they have several fabrics with tinkerbell, I believe they might even have a fleece.

I saw them yesterday in Jackson Tn at Wal Mart and also Hobby Lobby had both Tink and dino's

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. My Walmart doesn't have them here. They are closing out their fabric dept, the first of the year. I appericate your help though.

A great site for all kinds of Kids patterns is BugFabric.com

I'm trying to find Dora the Explorer for my granddaughter. I have about 5 yards of purple tinker bell fabric and 5 yards of the block type princess fabric with all the disney princesses on it.If I can get a chance I'm going to to a blanket for her for Christmas,

I was in Wal-Mart the other day and saw Tinkerbell fabric