Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Addition to the family...

New Addition to the family...

That is a new sewing machine! I don't have it yet but my local lqs had a 0% financing on Babylock machines this weekend and I've been needing a sewing machine to use for my quilting and my other machine as back up. Soo I went to the lqs and tried to see if I would be accepted under their offer and the woman tells me I'm good for up to $4,500! I was floored. Understand that I already own a Babylock Ellure Plus and was in no way going to purchase another embroidery machine so I stuck to my guns! I got the Babylock Melody for $1,300 which is a decent price. It should be in next Tuesday and I'm so excited. I will post a pic when it comes in. Yes I'm a sewing machine addict!

I hope you enjoy your Melody as much as I have mine - wonderful machine!

Congrats, enjoy!!!!

Baby lock is great about their financing sometimes. I got a Crown Jewel 18 inch longarm with 0 percent last year.
    Beth in Maryland

Beth that's an awesome deal. Well my Melody arrived today and I picked it up. Haven't opened the box yet and I'm also moving soon but I will open it and post a pic soon!

I love hearing about new sewing machines going to good homes. Even old machines that are wanted by new owners. (like the featherweight) ehehe Enjoy! I sure you will once you get moved and settled in, Teresa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
    Yes I'm a sewing machine addict!

Join the club! I have eight, three are high end machines and I use them all. I wanted another one last week when I saw it on sale but knew I had no place to set it up for sewing in my sewing room. I've heard good things about the Melody machine.
    Got fabric?

hI ALL! I haven't opened the box yet. Difficult when was it moving but I do plan on doing so this weekend. Its registered and all from the lqs and they were wonderful! Can't wait to try it! I'll let y'all know soon!