Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: NEW SEWING MACHINE

Blog Entries
    I just purchased a Husqvarna/Viking Saphire 30 Machine. Does anyone know a good website where I can purchase additinal presser feet at a discount. I am on a fixed income and need to save my pennies, especially after buying such a pricey machine. I have only used the machine for about an hour and am really liking all of the new features. Does anyone else have this machine? What do you think or do you have any tips.
    Thanks
    Bev

I have purchased extra feet from Ebay. There prices are so much less than the sewing store or online sited. Enjoy you new machine.

Congrats on the new machine!

Good for you..happy stitching!

Caution, if buying from Ebay just make sure you are buying licensed Husqvania parts! I bought some bobbins through Ebay and I didn't catch that they were "made for Husqvania", but weren't made by Husqvania. Now whenever I wind them I have to hold on to them on the winder as they shoot off!

I have the Husqvarna Viking sapphire 870 Quilt. You can find very reasonably priced feet on amazon. Type husqvarna Viking in the search box. It will show you all kinds of feet to fit our machines. Good prices too. They are not Husqvarna brand but will fit.

Congratulations on the new machine. I have 2 Viking machines that I just love.

If you are buying feet and accessories online make sure that they will work with your machine. Look in the first couple of pages in your manual . Your machine will have a number (mine is 7). Make sure any accessories you buy will work with that number machine.

Have fun with your new machine !!!!!!!

Bev, congrats on the new machine...aren't they wonderful? You get many, many feet with the machine. If you didn't get extra feet, you may need to contact the seller.