Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new Singer sewing machine

Blog Entries

new Singer sewing machine

i just saw the new black singer on JoAnns web site. Has anyone sewed on it?.

I bought one when HSN had them, I love it!!!

Blog Entries
    I got one from HSN too.
    Bernie

Don't have one (yet)... looks like Singer may be getting back in the running. Hope so!
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

I sure would like it if they would! I must admit it would be fun to have that one in my collection.

Another HSN purchaser here. I haven't had time to write up a review yet, but so far I love the machine. The stitches are beautiful; no problems at all. It's a lovely machine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaC View Post
    Another HSN purchaser here. I haven't had time to write up a review yet, but so far I love the machine. The stitches are beautiful; no problems at all. It's a lovely machine.
    I have been having a lot of fun with this machine. I originally purchased it because I wanted to add it to my collection of Singer machines. It looks so nice next to my 201, 221, 301, 15-91, 99, Spartan, 127 and my Singer treadle. But I have used it nearly every day since I got it and I really love this machine. The only thing that I wish it had was a needle down position. That would be nice for quilting which is what I do mostly, but other than that it is a wonderful machine. I was most interested to see if it would plow thru binding with no clunking or hard laboring and it sewed thru all those layers without so much as a hitch. I definitely think Singer has been listening to its customers and has greatly inproved the quality of this machine. I guess only time will tell if this machine can hold up as well as their older more reliable models. I just love, love, love my old shiny, black Singers.