Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
No one else will understand.... >

No one else will understand....

No one else will understand....

Old 09-30-2011, 06:49 PM

My daughter's 3 sons are all Eagle Scouts. We found out when the second young man entered the Air Force, that he got an additional amount of money was added to his wage because of this. Lots of time and effort is put into this by the Scout, and his family.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:30 AM

My son is working on his Eagle too & I'm making him a quilt also. One of his senior pictures is in his uniform with his "Order of the Arrow" sash - I'm putting that in the middle & working out from there. Congrats to both you & him
Old 10-01-2011, 05:45 AM

What great posts to read!! My son became Eagle when he was 18, some 25 yrs ago. Wow that's scary! I'm are so proud. BOA builds such great guys!!! So sad there aren't more tho. I'm keeping all his badges & would like to make a display box 1 day. My 2 DGS are involved in Boy Scouts in China. They got a late start but hope they can reach the top....
Congrats to all the guys that make it & especially to the Moms (& Dads) out there!!
They usually make great leaders!! Stats says 1 in 100 boys that starts Scouts reach Eagle!!!

God bless.....

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 10-02-2011, 01:57 AM
4js

My 2 older brothers (I am 65) are both Eagle Scouts and now my grandson is a Cub scout. OUr son that never was in scouts is his leader. I made my brothers and grandsons quilts last year using the appropriate fabric. They all enjoyed them!! Good Luck and God Bless, Joyce
Old 10-02-2011, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Barbara47
but my Boy Scout fabric came today :) :) :).... I am doing a memory quilt for my son, who will be an Eagle Scout sometime in the next few months. He doesen't know, I will have to work while he is in school, but I am so excited to be starting this quilt!
From one eagle parent to another congrats. Now you better get started on it the ceremony will be around the corner before you know it.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:00 AM

Congratulations, My son is an Eagle Scout...and now I am working on a Scout quilt for my Grandson,,,,Isn't Life Good. Enjoy this time with your son.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:45 PM

Great idea ! It's such an honor to become an Eagle scout. You must be very proud !