Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A nostalgic fabric search

A nostalgic fabric search

Some time ago I happened to buy a yard of the print in the background of this picture. Later I was sorting through some old keepsakes and was startled to see the similarity between the pink and white print and the blue/green version. It has to have been run through the same printing device. That might not seem too remarkable, except that this crude little doll shirt was made from scraps of a dress my mother made me. I'm pretty sure I was in 2nd grade at the time, so it would have been in about 1954!

The recent fabric, which I bought a few months ago, says on the selvage "CP4197 Rosalinda Up And Down Tulips, Springs Creative Products Group, LLC. 2011"

My question for you is, has anyone seen more of this fabric in different color ways? If so, where? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~Maya Angelou.
    One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

What a neat story! I haven't seen anything with this pattern, but here's a site with other designs from the same line - http://www.springscreative.com/fabri...ic-collection/

Banned
    Write springs and ask

Thanks, Dunster and Holice! I'll check with the company.
    “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~Maya Angelou.
    One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.