Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Oh Geez, another new collection from CT.... >

Oh Geez, another new collection from CT....

Oh Geez, another new collection from CT....

Old 03-04-2011, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails
Originally Posted by grann of 6
Have you seen Abigails Garden? OMGosh, I'm in love! I wish they would stop this :roll: :lol: For those of you newbies, CT is connectingthreads.com. I'm in trouble now.....
It is beautiful, isn't it. I put in an order last week, probably a good thing I didn't see that line first. Seriously, I really do have to stop buying fabric, I don't have as much of you, but I sure have plenty. When you think about it with a "clear head" it really is crazy the amount we have and will probably never live to use. People have been committed for less, hope they have a huge quilting wing in the nuthouse, lol
Did you ever wonder what the people who fill the orders think when all of a sudden they have a run on a certain design or pattern of fabric? All of us are keeping the economy running; look at how well Harbor Freight is doing since we started buying our rotary cutting blades from them. Now CT is saying, "I wonder why we are suddenly getting all this business!" :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
Old 03-04-2011, 08:08 AM

OHHHHH! I just love the Abigails Garden!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails
Have you seen Abigails Garden? OMGosh, I'm in love! I wish they would stop this :roll: :lol: For those of you newbies, CT is connectingthreads.com. I'm in trouble now.....
It is beautiful, isn't it. I put in an order last week, probably a good thing I didn't see that line first. Seriously, I really do have to stop buying fabric, I don't have as much of you, but I sure have plenty. When you think about it with a "clear head" it really is crazy the amount we have and will probably never live to use. People have been committed for less, hope they have a huge quilting wing in the nuthouse, lol
Did you ever wonder what the people who fill the orders think when all of a sudden they have a run on a certain design or pattern of fabric? All of us are keeping the economy running; look at how well Harbor Freight is doing since we started buying our rotary cutting blades from them. Now CT is saying, "I wonder why we are suddenly getting all this business!" :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
Thank you to all with the tip about buying rotary blades from Harbor Freight! I received 20 blades this week and am very pleased and will pass on the good news to our quilting group.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Last summer CT had a buy-it-by-the-pound fabric sale at the factory/warehouse (?) in Grove City, OH. It was my first introduction to CT. I went nuts (surprise!). I find the quality VERY GOOD and hope to be around for this year's sale. It's a 1-day event and limited to a few hours.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:12 PM

I love their fabric.. and their new lines are drool worthy. I have over $100 of goodies in my cart.. just can't hit the buy button yet.. gotta get hubby's ok. :)
Old 03-04-2011, 08:02 PM

I want some of the Quilter's Candy, the brights colorway.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:43 AM

yes. pretty and springy. just what we need now. lol.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:44 PM

http://www.connectingthreads.com/Quilting.cfm

Believe this is the link you all are looking for....
Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM

It is beautiful. Love all of the colors. No, no, I can't . . .