Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Okay, it's between the Brother PE770 and the Janome 350. Which one can I get the bigger designs on??

Go with which ever one has the biggest hoop and also a USB port!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiane318
    For about the 4th time, I have the Janome 350E and love it. Each machines has their own format (language) that they read. I feel that it is important to have the USB port. Cards are too hard to find and very expensive when you do. The bobbin issue with the Janome 300E the lady mentioned is as simple as an adjustment. Whenever a machine has a thread cutter, it is wise to let the thread cutter do its job and stop. Sometimes we are over-anxious to see what our work looks like and we jerk before the thread cutter is done. There is a tiny spring on the bobbin area that needs to be treated gently. It will do the work that needs to be done but it needs to be treated as a surgeon treats his tools. Whatever you decide, you will truly enjoy a new machine and doing things you only dreamed about. Just my nickel's worth Susan.
    FYI - The 300E does not have a thread cutter. My dealer has told me that the bobbin trouble is due to me using my machine. If I didn't use it, I wouldn't have any bobbin trouble. Go figure!

Did you decide yet?????????? Cant wait to hear which one you choose!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2