Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Order from ineedfabric >

Order from ineedfabric

Order from ineedfabric

Old 02-11-2023, 07:44 AM

Default Order from ineedfabric

Has anyone ordered from this company? I found a fabric I need for a quilt back and ordered it a month ago. I asked them when it was coming and they said they kind of 'print on demand' so don't have this fabric in stock. Still waiting even though they have charged my card for it. I'm interested in any of your experiences with this company. They have some lovely looking fabrics but this is inconvenient at best.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:14 AM

I ordered a bolt of something they had advertised. When I got it, it was 2 yards. I contacted them with a screen shot of their advertisement. They sent me a return label, took a bit for the refund. Haven’t ordered again from them.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:06 AM
mkc

Several prior topics on ineedfabric, none of them good. Here are two:

Ineed Fabric Questions

Ineedfabric.com Still in business?
Old 02-11-2023, 02:15 PM

IowaStitcher, I saw your post about Ineedfabric.com and liked their fabric designs and colors a lot. I ordered from them and there is at a 3 to 4 week delay in getting the fabric. I was a little disappointed in some of the colors as they seemed to be darker than my computer showed, but they will work okay in what I have planned.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:07 PM

Thanks. I need a go-to fabric source online since fabric.com went away. Still looking. Amazon is not quilt fabric shopper friendly. https://www.35thavesewandvac.com/ is the site I have ordered from 3 times already. Nice people, and they sent me a coupon with my order.
Old 02-12-2023, 04:59 AM

I usually buy my fabric on line from Quilted Twins in Dade City, FL They have a ton of fabric and shipping is very fast. I have not been disappointed with any of my purchases.
Old 02-12-2023, 07:00 AM

I've been on the mailing list for Ineedfabric for a while now, but have never placed an order. After reading that they print the fabric for a specific order, and thinking that is too long to wait, I've unsubscribed. I like to order from Craft town Fabrics, Green Fairy Quilts, Missouri Star, and Quilted Twins. Once in a great while something off Etsy.
Old 02-12-2023, 08:55 AM
Power Poster

I'm a fan of Keepsake Quilting. They have a good selection of wide backs. I've been using a lot of black backgrounds lately, and I use their Amish Black. I also order from other places, but I keep coming back to Keepsake.
Old 02-12-2023, 06:40 PM

Thanks for your input. I only ordered from them as they had a black and white bandana print I couldn't find from other sources. Hoping for a delivery one of these days and lesson learned.
Old 02-13-2023, 01:30 PM

If you like the print-on-demand model, try Hawthorne. https://www.hawthornesupplyco.com/
They have a mix of print-on-demand and conventional fabrics. I've ordered from them many times and have been a happy, satisfied customer every time. Never a single issue.

The benefit of print-on-demand is if you decide in 2 years that you want more of that fabric, they can simply print more for you.