Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Pantovision >
  • Pantovision

• Pantovision

Old 09-27-2019, 03:27 PM

I've been practicing with my Pantovision and I think I'm going to like it! It takes some finagling with the software to get it right -- I've got to learn to place my rows closer together, but I'm impressed with what I've done so far. Baby steps.
    Old 10-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Tatiana98
    I've been practicing with my Pantovision and I think I'm going to like it! It takes some finagling with the software to get it right -- I've got to learn to place my rows closer together, but I'm impressed with what I've done so far. Baby steps.
    Thanks for sharing your experience! I recently took an Innova certification class and part of the class was quilting using the traditional pantograph method. I really didn't enjoy the process. I'm not sure if it was because I was just learning, but there was a lot of going back and forth from the back of machine to the front to make sure the stitching would line up properly from row to row. This may not be such a big deal when one is experienced, as feline fanatic states, but I know myself well enough at this point in my life and that's a "chore" I would not want to do. I'm also not great at following lines - never did color inside the lines very well. lol For me it was too monotonous. I do love free motion quilting so I'll be putting most of my efforts into that when I get my machine. Still, the pantovision would be useful at times - I'll keep it on my "maybe" list.