Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Patricia Pepe's X-block

Blog Entries
    I went to a workshop some years ago and we sewed three fabric strips together and cut using a paper pattern sorta like the x block ruler. We ended up with the starry type block. I remember that the star shapes would be the color of the outside strips. I don't think there is any ruler or pattern that is totally a new idea. Our guild has the rulers and book and I may check them out and give this a try.

I an like some of the rest. Bought it and a pattern and that is as far as it goes. I will get around to it soon, I hope. Starting a 9 month paper pieced quilt class next week. That will take care of some time too!!

Blog Entries
    I would love to see a few of your quilts. I just bought the template today...not thrilled about the instructions but I think it will be pretty easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by charismah
    I own the book and the ruler...they are quick easy quilts...very easy to use and I think worth the money...I don't own alot of rulers....I don't buy all of the new ones that come out...but I did buy this one.

Blog Entries
    Love this one...I have dog paw print fabric and this might be perfect...any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypurple
    This is a quilt I made with the 6 1/2 inch ruler. The border is made from the leftovers when the squares are cut. Very easy to make, but I think, very dramatic

Very easy to use.

Found the instructions very easy to follow. Maybe make a practice square. Can't wait to see it with dog paw print.

Blog Entries
    Here are the corrections to patterns for the XBlock. Glad I haven't started making one yet...Urgh...How can they sell so many or even print them wrong...who proofs these...http://www.patriciapepe.com/oops.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2