Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pattern Help >

Pattern Help

Pattern Help

Old 06-09-2022, 03:56 PM

Default Pattern Help

Anyone have this pattern? The only place I can find it online is Milled.com and they don't sell to general public. It's Fields of Gold by Lisa Audit for Wilmington Prints.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:20 PM

It looks like a simple Trip Around the World. Should be easy enough to draw out on graph paper. The blocks in round 9 are 9 patches, as are the blocks in the final border. BTW "Fields of Gold" is the name of the fabric line, not the pattern.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:22 PM

I do not have the pattern you're hoping to find and did not see it available online. I did see that Lisa Audit has a very active website, facebook page and instagram account with methods to contact her available. I would send her a request and see if you get lucky!

Otherwise, this would be a reasonably easy pattern to draw out on graph paper or in any EQ type software. It appears to be simple squares and smaller nine-patch blocks.

I hope you're successful in creating the pattern - it sure is attractive!
Old 06-09-2022, 04:58 PM
Power Poster

Welcome Connie53!
There's several free Trip Around The World patterns waiting for you, with a quick Google. Also videos. You can cut your blocks to whatever size you like.

The fabric choice gives such a gentle feel to the quilt.
Love the addition of the nine patch blocks with this one.

TATWs is a favourite for me,. using leftover fabrics. I shop my stash for some coordinates and cut them up into squares . Then play with the layout, according to how many I have of each.

Old 06-09-2022, 05:23 PM

Thanks! I am still learning.
Old 06-10-2022, 02:33 AM

I do not have that pattern but I am working on something similar from a 2001 Quilters Newsletter Magazine.
The 9-patch units are made with 1.5” cut squares. The other blocks are cut at 3.5”.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:18 AM

I think this kit was featured in the Keepsake Quilting catalogue. You might try their website; sometimes they allow for the purchase of the pattern only.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:43 AM

Did you check the free pattern section on Wilmington Fabrics website? Good luck, hope you find it!
Old 06-10-2022, 03:29 PM

It's not on the Wilmington Free Pattern pages. I really like how she has added the 9-patches!
Old 06-13-2022, 07:41 PM

This Trip Around the World is gorgeous! Wow! I have always wanted to make one, and this arrangement is particularly pleasing. If you find the source, I hope that they post it! The nine patches are so beautiful. I am trying to research the source, as well!