Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
PES software problems >

PES software problems

PES software problems

Old 12-20-2010, 05:22 AM

I purchased a CD with stencil designs at the Houston Quilt Show. When I insert the CD it shows the PED software on the CD, but when I go to send it to my Card it says there is no sewing data available? I contacted the supplier and I was sent another CD, the same thing happened, software was there but no sewing data. I emailed the supplier again and haven't heard back from them at all??? I don't want my money back ($26) I just want software that works? Anyone else ever have this problem? Any ideas on what else I can check to see if I can find the problem so it can get fixed? I have purchased other CD's and have had no problem, I have downloaded software and had no problem, just with theirs.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM
Power Poster

Maybe it needs to be unzipped? I have that problem with ZIPPed files. It requires a program to unzip. Ask the vendor if that is the problem. Just a guess.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:57 AM

Thank you I'll ask them
Originally Posted by erstan947
Maybe it needs to be unzipped? I have that problem with ZIPPed files. It requires a program to unzip. Ask the vendor if that is the problem. Just a guess.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:43 AM

I don't know much about software,nothing.How do you get the design from CD.OK,maybe i'm thinking you must have the cables going from computer to sewing machine?
I would have to use a black box with a card,then put the card into my embroidery machine.Connie in CO
Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 AM

yes I have a card (similar to a flash card) and the Card Reader/Writer connects to the USB port on my computer. then I can drag and drop the design on the CD to the card reader, but when my software gets it it shows the files but it says the files are empty <shrug>
Originally Posted by Connie in CO
I don't know much about software,nothing.How do you get the design from CD.OK,maybe i'm thinking you must have the cables going from computer to sewing machine?
I would have to use a black box with a card,then put the card into my embroidery machine.Connie in CO