Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pfaff grandquilter 1200 >

Pfaff grandquilter 1200

Pfaff grandquilter 1200

Old 11-05-2014, 05:30 PM

Can someone tell me how the Q-Bot Cruise Control is attached to the 1200 Grand Quilter. I have the power button and the stitch regulator plugged into the back of the machine, where does the Q-Bot attach too. Brought from a lady that her husband do this and he passed away and she stored it and can't remember how it was wired, can someone help. You can also email me at [email protected] with pictures if possible
Old 01-15-2015, 08:31 PM

what price are you looking for I saw used one today at local store for$899. I know nothing about it except price I have been looking at Huskvarna Mega quitter I am trying to work deal with seller. if you get one let me know how you likeit
Old 01-16-2015, 07:58 AM

I had a Qbot for a regular Pfaff with the fabric mover. If I remember, there was another plug between the qbot and the foot control. Or another plugin on the qbot itself for the foot control. I think it was another plugin on the Qbot.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:33 AM

I bought the Grand in order to learn machine quilting for my comfort quilts. Found out I hate quilting in all (and I mean all) forms, so I use the 1200 purely for piecing and I love it. It's accurate, a workhorse and in six years never given me a problem. It does need oil regularly. As I am a thread snob I don't know about it being picky about thread..In the last six months I have used pre wound bobbins with success. A great machine in my opinion and a steal as I bought it on Craigs List from someone upgrading to another Pfaff.