Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back

not a problem, I believe it so it is easy to say.

wonderful quilts.............. glad I am getting to see finished product.
    looks like the one day mystery was a success
    Scrap

It was a success, I loved doing it. I am almost done quilting my top now, I jsut have the bottom border to go. then I get to bind it which shouldn't take long. Oppps, I didn't cut it yet.

I'm not finished mine yet, had my dgs today! We went to the park, it was a beautiful day.

I did love doing the mystery quilt and can't wait to finish it. I am also looking forward to doing more!

I just finished quilting the top and I am posting pictures on the other thread. Now to get it off of the table and on to binding it!

I want to do more as well, though I am thinking of working one up and hosting it.

Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    I just finished quilting the top and I am posting pictures on the other thread. Now to get it off of the table and on to binding it!

I want to do more as well, though I am thinking of working one up and hosting it.
    cutebuns, make sure to let me know when you do! Also, do you have any ideas?

I will let you know when I do it, it will take me a bit to get it set up, I want to make the quilt first of course so I make sure I have it right. I have one or two ideas but appericiate anything wants to suggest that they migh twant to see in one. Though PM me, I don't want everyone knowing what might be in the quilt.

loved your quilt loiked the idea of the pics as you were working through the steps pm me when you get one started i'll join in

I will be sure to let eveyone know once I have it set, there is more interest than I thought there would be to me doing one. I am excited and will have to keep after me to get organized for it. I have a few ideas already, will have to look further into some of them. And then get down to serious work.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8