Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: please remain me again

Blog Entries

please remain me again

I am looking for a fabric from Northcott by Ro Gregg called flirtation. I know it is a year old and maybe older.Can someone tell me where to start looking? I spent two hours last night looking on the internet for this.Thanks!

Senior Member Chester the bunny's Avatar
    www.quiltshops.com
    www.findmyfabric.com
    http://search.fabricshop.net/search/...?#.U31u5-kU-M8

And if you can't find it there you can always post a request on the board or on www.missingfabrics.com

Blog Entries
    Also try eBay. If not on there right now, save a "search" so you are emailed if some comes up for auction.

Quilters Common has some of it. It seems to come in two colour waves (Amethyst and Ruby). I searched using 'flirtation by Northcott'. Hope this helps. According to the Northcott website it is still available.

I find a good source for online quilt shop searches is with the fab shop hop (you know -- where we look for the bunny?) They have a search engine that apparently has most of the online shops (in their network) on it. It is http://www.fabshopshop.com/fabsearch.asp --- good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Also try eBay. If not on there right now, save a "search" so you are emailed if some comes up for auction.
    That is what I do when looking for a fabric or a pattern. It helps to post a photo. Sometimes it may take a while. Good Luck !!
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Over the Rainbow has a few of the prints in gold & purple ones.....$8.50 per yard and free shipping over $200.

Also write (email) to the company, I had good luck with that, they told me which shops had bought the last of a discontinued fabric I wanted & I was able to find it. I also had good luck on ebay.

Sheena