Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Positive Remarks >

Positive Remarks

Positive Remarks

Old 11-02-2011, 10:09 PM

Is it a full moon out there? Why are people leaving the best board ever? I don't get it. Change is inevitable and we must make the best of it. The day we stop learning is the day we give up on life. Hang in there.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:40 PM

I have been very busy this week between one thing and another, and my modem has been giving me fits, so the first thing I knew of changes was the new format at the top, I thought, whoa, this is...different, but I like it, very pretty....then spent some time looking it over. Like anything new, it takes a bit of time, but like others have I have found every thing I need, and some of the new features look interesting. It may take time for all the bugs to be worked out, but, this has been one cool forum, I have learned so much here. I am not leavng, the changes are all to the good so far.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by grammatjr View Post
I see some people are leaving - shame on them! .
I don't think it is up to us to criticise some else's decision. People have free will. I don't like the idea that anyone should be ashamed of that.

I am still missing the old setup but hoping to get used to this one in time. I have posted lots of questions and suggestions (but now I cant find them to read if there are any answers lol!)
Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 PM

Ditto! Change is difficult, but I will give this new format a chance. There is so much wonderful information and terrific people on this Board, I am not about to give all that up.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:35 PM

I have spent the night playing with my profile page. I'm having fun specializing the look. My son has peeked at the new board and he says " WOW, they did a very nice job and have spent a lot of money updating". I have also started an album with some of my quilts that I have made. Would like to know how I can get posts in color. Notice some post that are in a different color and font.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:02 AM

I like the way the new board looks. I'm in it for the long haul. Just like a new sewing machine, it's going to take time to figure out. I'm okay with that. If people want to leave, they can. I don't give up that easily. My thanks to the administrators who are trying to make this board better!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
I have spent the night playing with my profile page. I'm having fun specializing the look. My son has peeked at the new board and he says " WOW, they did a very nice job and have spent a lot of money updating". I have also started an album with some of my quilts that I have made. Would like to know how I can get posts in color. Notice some post that are in a different color and font.
In the 'Quick reply' box there are icons at the top click on the 'A' and you can choose the colour!!!!!!! I've been 'playing'!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:52 AM

I got up early this morning to figure more things about our new quilting board. It has been a long week for me watching my Grandson for 12 hours a day and he has been so cranky and he is so spoiled. Kind of got me off balance with things. I just can't find it in me to give up on the board as I have so many fun quilting friends here gonna keep plugging away till I get it all figured out.

Last edited by Deborah12687; 11-03-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by tangledthread View Post
Well, all the posts are numbered, so if someone is doing a PIF to the 10th person to respond...we will all know exactly who the winner is!

I am #120...did I win???
You did win! 120 is the exact number I was thinking about and I like to surround myself with positive people. Please Let me know your address and I'll send you a FQ in your choice of colors. I'm serious Tamgledthread. I will look for your Pm.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:46 AM

Love the new board! It's taking a bit of time to get around and learn where what is, but it is fun. Thanks for all the hard work and planning that went into the change.