Positive Remarks

Positive Remarks

Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 AM

Just noticed "quick links" takes you to your subscriptions and bookmarks page
Old 11-03-2011, 07:14 AM

I like the new look!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by tlcquiltnut View Post
I have also found some things I like the callender is one. You can design your profile page, everything on it you can change. Even though you don't have a PM notice you can click on notifications at the top and check if you have them there.
Chat room not as nice as it was but keep in mind that it is expensive to run a big forum and maybe there needed to be some savings somewhere in order for the forum to continue. Now, there is a choice!! No forum or..................this...I myself like all the lovely ladies here and would hate to leave. I admit it was a shock as I didn't know it was coming. Life gets in the way sometimes of my getting on here. But it is what it is. We should be thankful we have somewhere to chat, share, and be a family.
OOOOHHH I just found the smilies that worked for the posting....guess where they are.... I feel a bit dumb....
Everyone have a nice and blessed day...
OK great you found them, can you tell us where, I haven't been able to yet. Thanks Smiles
Old 11-03-2011, 07:36 AM

Hey, I'm always willing to give something new a shot! It's going to take a while to figure everything out, and I'll probably get "poofed" a couple of times first... it's all part of the learning curve!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:36 AM

Smiles..Are you looking for the smilies?

If yes, doing a quick reply you can just see one yellow smilie where the change font clickys are, if you click it, more pop up. On advanced replies they are on the right. Apologies if thats not what you were asking x
Old 11-03-2011, 07:38 AM

Change is good once you get used to it. This new format is keeping us on our toes, sort of like Windows 7's new format which had me pulling out my hair! (Still haven't located some of the Window 7 features! ) Frustrating having to click on tabs looking for a feature that used to be easy to find, but once discovered the problem is solved. Still muddling my way around this site, but I'll get it eventually although patience is not my strong suit.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:44 AM

As a new member but long time observer of this board, I find the changes refreshing and confusing, but that is what change is about. Remember is ads do not pay for the board, we will have to do so. I like it being free! Sandy64
Old 11-03-2011, 07:48 AM

Hi.....Thankfully this is a new morning and I am doing a better job of finding things on site....not easily...but I have reached more of what I was looking for. I also appreciate that the white background has been dimmed - much easier on these "old eyes" We have to save out sight for quilting. Thanks for listening

Judy in Phx
Old 11-03-2011, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny View Post
You did win! 120 is the exact number I was thinking about and I like to surround myself with positive people. Please Let me know your address and I'll send you a FQ in your choice of colors. I'm serious Tamgledthread. I will look for your Pm.
I'm so happy you took me up on this offer. Thank you for allowing me a little fun on the positive remark thread.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:55 AM

Great thread. Nobody will like the change if we all just continually gripe and complain about it. As I have said before, quilters are nothing if not resiliant. We will adjust.

But I'm not sure if I like being a "senior" member. Is someone trying to tell me I'm old??? lol.