Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: posting a picture

posting a picture

how do I post a picture?

I haven't done this in awhile..... go to 'go advanced'. Once you type in your message, scroll down to attachments, click on manage attachments. You can select your photo from your computer and be sure to click on the attach button.... then, done. I'll try this and reply back to make sure I'm giving you the correct info.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OOps.... Once you get to the manage attachments...... click browse and double click the picture you want to add from your computer files. (If the picture is too big, it won't attach... I have to shrink mine) Then click on upload and wait while it uploads the file. It will show when it is done. Then you close the box and you will be able to see the file you uploaded. Then you just select the whole thing to post.

Good luck.... We want to see your pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
    OOps.... Once you get to the manage attachments...... click browse and double click the picture you want to add from your computer files. (If the picture is too big, it won't attach... I have to shrink mine) Then click on upload and wait while it uploads the file. It will show when it is done. Then you close the box and you will be able to see the file you uploaded. Then you just select the whole thing to post.

Good luck.... We want to see your pictures.
    To "shrink" my pictures I just open them in my photo editor and crop the pic. Usually 1 crop will make it small enough to fit. The crop just removes a lot of the "noisy" background which takes up a lot of mbytes.
    April
    Is there a doctor in the house? I just got bit by the quilting bug!

Blog Entries
    If you go to QB Help Center, you will find 2 Threads by PatriceJ that have step-by-step instructions on posting and sizing your pictures
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.