Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Prairie Curtain Pattern >

Prairie Curtain Pattern

Prairie Curtain Pattern

Old 09-17-2010, 01:39 PM

I do hope someone here will be able to find it for you :)
I don't get too many magazines and it doesn't sound familiar to me. There are some great people here and someone is bound to remember it!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:26 PM

Actually this is not about the curtain. I love the rooster in your tag!! linda
Old 09-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Power Poster

I can't help with the curtains but wanted to say welcome and glad to have you here.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:23 PM

Welcome and good luck in your search. Please let us know if you find your pattern. I'm curious now!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:43 AM

I, too, am looking for a pattern for a Prairie curtain but after an exhausting search, nothing has been found. I've resorted to ordering a set of curtains to see if I can then figure it out!
kjb
Old 02-06-2011, 10:11 AM

Hello, I am sure it being so late everyone may have found this pattern, but I wanted to post the address anyway since I found this page looking for prarie curtain patterns.http://powelltonhollowprimitivies.bl...then-homespun- You will be surprised the trick is cutting the material into a triangle. Good Luck and Have Fun:)
Old 02-06-2011, 10:12 AM

The link is not working, just type www.powelltonhollowprimitives.com and try that. Sorry!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:14 AM

Trying again, Having some problems! This is my first time blogging if you can't tell lol!! http://powelltonhollowprimitivies.blogspot.com/
This one should work I cut and past right off the web site..Sorry..again...
Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 AM

Go to http://powelltonhollowprimitivies.bl...mespun-on.html

there is pictures and directions for both of us! I have been looking for this for a while now... so glad that I am able to help you too! Happy sewing! LT

This is my first time on this site, so hopefully, I'm doing this alright. I am searching for a pattern for Prairie Curtains. I found this type of curtain in one of my cousin Vickie's quilting magazines. I forgot to take the magazine that showed these curtains so that I could order a pattern but my counsin did some rearranging, and can not find the magazine. Anyway, I did find the type of curtain that I was looking for at www.redplaidprimitives.com, but they only sell the curtain, not the pattern. It looks like it would be very simple to make. I've already bought my material (batik) for my kitchen windows - but now I need the pattern to be able to make them.

I have been looking on-line for free patterns and I'm not having much luck! Does anyone know of a specific website, library book, or anything that could show me the pattern. As I am unemployed, money is tight, but I will pay for the pattern, but I need to know where I could get the pattern from.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

kt[/quote]
Old 06-01-2011, 02:58 PM

I'm not near my books currently but if you PM me I'll be happy to look and send you the directions I have. I made these with my SIL a few years ago. They are not difficult at all. No pattern needed, just your window measurements.