Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Preparing for a Gifted Queen Quilter 18...what now? >

Preparing for a Gifted Queen Quilter 18...what now?

Preparing for a Gifted Queen Quilter 18...what now?

Old 09-03-2020, 02:54 AM

The price is right...go for it!
Old 09-03-2020, 06:31 AM

I love mine. Mine doesn’t have all the bells and whistles which is what I wanted. We drove 1200 miles one way to get it and mine wasn’t free. If you don’t want it let me know. I know someone who can use it.

The lady I bought it from bought it new. She said the dealer had it set up with a frame. She wanted in a cabinet,which he did because she didn’t have the room for a frame. Here is it. I put it up to my 9 foot long kitchen table when I quilt. I have quilted all my quilts, in my albums here, except the QOV. I even ruler quilted my You Are my Sunshine for my granddaughter. All my quilts were 60x80 up to 108x115.
Attached Thumbnails 147f2f5e-e959-4b51-8b57-cf4c6daac1fa.jpeg  
Old 04-01-2021, 11:16 AM

Default Queen quilter 18

I’m reading all these comment on the Sit down queen quilter 18. A friend of my moms is selling one for $1,000 and I’m wondering if that is a good price? I do not have a quilting machine currently I just use my sewing machine. I have read that the company is no longer in business and wondering if this will be an issue.
From what I’m reading those that have it seem to like it. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
Oh and it hasn’t been used in over 6 years as the lady purchased a long arm but has now become ill and can’t use either. I can’t afford the long arm but would love the mid arm.