Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pretty quilt on flyer

The quilt pattern on the front of the Joann's flyer can be found at www.joanns.com/hexagon-quilt/prod 1283294

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blazekeb1 View Post
    The quilt pattern on the front of the Joann's flyer can be found at www.joanns.com/hexagon-quilt/prod 1283294
    thanks for the link... i think the products on that page change often, though, as i don't see it there today. i searched their quilt patterns and didn't find it there either.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    It looks like a variation of the Sexy Hexy quilt by Amy Butler http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/pdfs/...Love_Quilt.pdf
    thanks for that link - it's a bit too busy for my taste. but the technique is good to know
    Nancy in western NY
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Here's a Fons & Porter video tute that shows how to strip piece it http://www.fonsandporter.com/article...Cabin_Hexagons No angles to cut!!!!!
    this one requires sign up
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
    And here is yet another way to make them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=E8uOhNlZeK0
    i like this method because there are no seams in the center hexagon. i think it's a little more work than the strip cut method, though. thanks for the link to the fons and porter video.
    Nancy in western NY

Looks like to me: its triangles; stripped pieced triangles; 2 1/2 in. stripps sewed and then cut into triangles and then sewn. I think Kay Wood has the pattern and ruler for doing the pattern; not really sure but check her out. She does alot of triangle patterns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2