Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   "Another sign you're crazy" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/%22another-sign-youre-crazy%22-t113678.html)

Dollysquiltingmom 04-05-2011 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I don't call that crazy, I call it creative. Yes I have been told many times I'm crazy. I am working on a quilt that is about to drive me crazy :-)!!

Been there done that have closet full of Tshirts. :lol: :lol:

OdessaQuilts 04-05-2011 06:07 PM

Well, for years, my husband has threatened to toss and burn all my quilting "gear" when I die ... fabrics, threads, machines, books, etc.

Now, we're getting a divorce and I am packing up his stuff to take into his new apartment ... and he's going to find little triangles of fabric inside each and every box with all the rest of his junk. Let's see what he says about THAT!

Does that make me crazy? Hmmmmm......methinks NOT!

Unique Creations 04-05-2011 06:36 PM

If Quilters are crazy, then we are all in good company!!

happyscrappy 04-05-2011 06:53 PM

yeah, but isn't it a great crazy to be?

featherweight 04-05-2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Well, for years, my husband has threatened to toss and burn all my quilting "gear" when I die ... fabrics, threads, machines, books, etc.

Now, we're getting a divorce and I am packing up his stuff to take into his new apartment ... and he's going to find little triangles of fabric inside each and every box with all the rest of his junk. Let's see what he says about THAT!

You are very considerate, I would have made him pack his own junk!!!!!

deedum 04-05-2011 07:17 PM

Oh yea, sometimes I think I am crazy! I don't get one quilt done and three more were started! What was I thinking? I am in so deep:)

Cuilteanna 04-05-2011 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bluteddi

Originally Posted by moonwork42029

Originally Posted by Cuilteanna
Oh yes. I made a miniature quilt for a swap. It was 12"x12" and had over 600 pieces. When she took it to her quilt group to show one woman told her I must be insane, LOL!

OMG... 600 pieces in a 12 x 12.... okay, I'll have to agree with the insanity one.... WOW .... I'm stuttering with my fingers. You got any pictures of that??? (the 12 x 12, not my fingers, lol)

i do good with normal blocks with normal # of pieces...??!!! i'm with.. i wanna see pics!!!! and their straight jacket!!!!

Six hundred and nine pieces to be exact.

Beffy_Boo 04-05-2011 10:30 PM

Many times but it had nothing to do with quilting :shock:

Nanamoms 04-05-2011 10:38 PM

I thought for a minute you were talking about cutting up "his clothes" into little pieces!! ROFL And you're nice enough to pack for him? You might just be "crazy"!!

At least we "crazies" have an excuse to do anything we want to do! :)

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts

Nanamoms 04-05-2011 10:40 PM

LOVE IT!!

OMG... 600 pieces in a 12 x 12.... okay, I'll have to agree with the insanity one.... WOW .... I'm stuttering with my fingers. You got any pictures of that??? (the 12 x 12, not my fingers, lol)[/quote]