Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   15 reasons for not changing needle (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/15-reasons-not-changing-needle-t195821.html)

Caswews 07-27-2012 04:46 AM

Oh I am so glad someone else has that problem too !!LOL Chocolate cures all of those types of mishaps for sure !LOL

Latrinka 07-27-2012 05:18 AM

For me, it'd been a cold miller lite and chocolate! Goes great together! I have sewed a whole bunch, then discovered bobbin had ran out!

laura59 07-27-2012 05:59 AM

Been there, done that. Won't say how many times I've done it. Lol.

hisgrace 07-27-2012 06:08 AM

"Amen!" to all the above! I did the "I think the bobbin will last" with my very first quilt - of course it ran out halfway through sewing on the binding. Just took a deep breath, thought, "Well, I guess I need the practice!", filled the bobbin & did it again. :P

sewnbug 07-27-2012 06:24 AM

tooo funny. lol

Handcraftsbyjen 07-27-2012 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Deborahlees (Post 5396337)
I would have hit the hard liquor, at the very least a very large glass of wine.....;)

I'd have gone for wine too! Lol

Stitchit123 07-27-2012 07:41 AM

Thank you Sandy -its been a long week at the machine here. I was changing bobbin thread color -well I pinned and sewed about a dozen blocks together only to find the new bobbin still on top of my machine.So I decided it was time for a break-so I put my shoes on to go to the bank and pay the electric bill.Well I forgot the bill come home to get it and found I had locked myself out of the house.Grrrrrrrrr. My son crawled thru a window.Then he tells me I should keep my windows locked.I'll be going out to pay the elec and on to Lowe's for a couple keys-one for the kids and the other for my 2nd set of car keys so I can lock the window and give the kid one less thing to razz me about.

rosiewell 07-27-2012 08:13 AM

I hear you, I have had a few of those duh myself!

Jan in VA 07-27-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Stitchit123 (Post 5398424)
Thank you Sandy -its been a long week at the machine here. I was changing bobbin thread color -well I pinned and sewed about a dozen blocks together only to find the new bobbin still on top of my machine.So I decided it was time for a break-so I put my shoes on to go to the bank and pay the electric bill.Well I forgot the bill come home to get it and found I had locked myself out of the house.Grrrrrrrrr. My son crawled thru a window.Then he tells me I should keep my windows locked.I'll be going out to pay the elec and on to Lowe's for a couple keys-one for the kids and the other for my 2nd set of car keys so I can lock the window and give the kid one less thing to razz me about.

Oh my! That's the kind of day that makes it worth crawling into bed with a good book, a candy bar, followed by a long nap and dinner out!!

Jan in VA

Peckish 07-27-2012 09:10 AM

Personally I think sewing machines should have a function built in that whenever you say a certain cuss word, out pops a chocolate.