Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   99% Sure.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/99%25-sure-t71848.html)

stichinluvr 10-23-2010 02:51 PM

My Jack Russell is a klepto. If it isn't tied down, it's fair game. She brings it back sometime but Not until I've forgotten about it.

KiwiQuilter 10-23-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by stichinluvr
My Jack Russell is a klepto. If it isn't tied down, it's fair game. She brings it back sometime but Not until I've forgotten about it.

Just gorgeous :)

SherriB 10-23-2010 03:25 PM

My pets are very guilty of taking off with things. They love to batt them around with their paws. Most of the time I find what they are playing with. If not, it is time to clean under the fridge. Maybe they are trying to tell me something! LOL!! :mrgreen:

littlehud 10-23-2010 03:28 PM

My dog runs off with thread. The cat knocks it off for him. Sigh.

quilting cat 10-23-2010 08:52 PM

My sewing room gets the most sun, so it would be mean to keep my old cat out. She has her own little quilt by the sliding glass door, but would rather sit on the extra chair!
She likes to knock things off my bedside table when I don't get up to feed her on time!

jitkaau 10-24-2010 12:47 AM

Not my supplies - when I was younger, I had a pet fox (much to my father's dislike). My father accused me of pinching his tobacco - which I had not. When I went to the fox lair it smelled very much of tobacco and the whole of his sleeping area was lined with tobacco...

Becky Crafts 10-24-2010 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lady Shivesa

Originally Posted by SuziC
Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping LOL

I like this idea. ;)

Yeah, if I drop scraps of fabric, or if any fabric is hanging off the edge of the table, she'll pounce on it. Or I'll have the ruler all lined up perfectly and be ready to cut something and she decides to hop right on top of it and meow at me. ^_^ I think she just wants attention.

I am owned by a Moluccan Cockatoo that's jealous of my sewing & will do run-by nippings on the quilts as they hang over the edge of my tray table while I sew. I'm always afraid he'll make holes. He's so spoiled!! Or he'll climb the back of my chair & wrap himself around my neck so I can't see what I'm doing & have to stop! LOL!

ckcowl 10-24-2010 02:46 AM

YUP! my cat 'steals' from me every chance he gets! he grabs pieces of fabric and runs with them...even tucks them under himself to hide them from me...he takes seam rippers, markers...even has been caught pulling pins right out of my pin cushion and tossing them on the floor. he seems to believe he usually knows the better way and i am usually off base,...
he does have very distinct tastes though and if i am working on something that does not fit his tastes he leaves me alone. if he likes the newest project i'm in trouble...because he has to help every step of the way :) cats gotta love em!

fidgety 10-24-2010 03:11 AM

Had to laugh when I read this... My dogs feel very unappreciated when I set down to sew. One of them sets under my table on my feet so if i do get up she knows it and can follow me around. My golden lays on what ever is on the floor so I cannot move it. Gotta love them..

lauriejo 10-24-2010 03:16 AM

LOL my cat loves to knock things around, expect for cat toys purchased just for him. I have found the surest way to find anything is to buy another, then the original will turn up right in front of me.