Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   to all Ladies of this QB (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/all-ladies-qb-t246619.html)

bigsister63 05-11-2014 05:54 AM

to all Ladies of this QB

All you ladies are so GREAT!!!!!! Where do you find all the great quilting sites, patterns, fabric site that are posted? Am I the only one who checks out any site/pattern given and then BUYS ? Someone just mentioned "Loraline Designs" and of course I had to check it out and I bought 2 panels- "Bee Happy" and Fast Ladies" (free shipping). I could spend most of my time surfing the sites given by all of you great ladies- not to mention spending money!!!! (don't tell my DH).

You all are so wonderful with all the help and info!

Happy Mothers day to all!!!!!!!

willferg 05-11-2014 06:04 AM

This is a wonderful board, isn't it?

Nammie to 7 05-11-2014 06:06 AM

Yes, it amazes me how people find the resources they do -- and share with us so we can experience the awe!! Quilters are the best!

michelleoc 05-11-2014 06:39 AM

This is the best Board. I'm always amazed at the wealth of knowledge, how quickly people are able to find websites to send us to, and the positive non-judgmental comments that are made. I'm never afraid to ask questions, and believe me, I've asked some stupid ones!

Happy Mother's Day to all.

Cornishlass 05-11-2014 06:59 AM

I have learned such a lot from everyone here, too. I am totally addicted to the board and whilst I rarely post, I read everything. You ladies are so friendly and full of encouragement and understanding. A big thank you from me too.

true4uca 05-11-2014 08:19 AM

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY QB members, and a big Thank You from me as well. Everyone has been so helpful answering all my questions.

tessagin 05-11-2014 08:28 AM

When I first got back to quilting, I googled quilts. Then came the board and I was off and running. I have added to my favorites and bookmarked and downloaded so many patterns and tips and charts and purchased an older machine. I went to YouTube and watched the videos. I have the quilting shows on our local public access channel (PBS). I often as others do on this board, state this board is like an encyclopedia of anything and everything about sewing, quilting and the mechanics of any kind of needle work and fabric and the care of everything. OK, I need to stop my head is spinning and it's an old head of 64 years almost!

And another thought to all who are on this board or even visit, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

CookyIN 05-11-2014 10:09 AM

All true and remember -- we have some great guys on this board too! I have learned as much or more from this group than I have in all the books, magazines, programs, etc. Best of all, if you ever have a question or need help, all you have to do is ask. I thank my lucky stars I found the QB!

jeanharville 05-12-2014 05:53 AM

This is like reading the morning paper to me. First thing I do is pour a cup of coffee and read the QB and chase the links given. QB, e-mail, and Facebook usually take up the first two hours of my day. But I leave inspired to sew and quilt which is what I do for the rest of the day. (some times I think about cleaning the house, then I continue to sew). Love this board. Speaking of men on the board, I also go the vintage sewing machine section and learn from Joe and Rodney and the others there. Whatever, you want to know this board has got you covered. Thanks to all who contribute and show their beautiful work.

kydeb 05-12-2014 07:23 AM

This is a great Board!! When I first got back into quilting, I joined probably 10 boards and this one is the only one I still keep up with. It's the BEST!!!!