Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   All my UFOs are finished... what's wrong with me??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/all-my-ufos-finished-whats-wrong-me-t255181.html)

sewmany 10-12-2014 06:59 PM

Oh what a feeling! I know i will never be there. Ufo list is over 75 and i keep adding new projects. But i do seem to finish the newsest ones.

Nammie to 7 10-12-2014 06:59 PM

I don't think I will ever be in that position -- just like I will always have a stash-- but that is ok with me. It's how I work best! I love having a variety of projects to work on. Good luck picking your next project!

Boston1954 10-12-2014 08:40 PM

There is NOTHING wrong with you. Now, let me give you the address to my house.

Charming 10-12-2014 11:40 PM

Seriously!!!! what is wrong with you???? lol
Do you wanna come my way and work on all my UFOs :-)

Seriously!!! i can't even grasp that.....get a glass of wine and look everywhere....i am sure you missed something under somewhere...keep looking

Christine- 10-13-2014 12:33 AM

Whew! I feel so much better now. After going through 200 or more free patterns on my computer, I found one there and started cutting. I'm starting Garden Gate Plaids, here's the download page. Click on the tab that says 'download' to find the download button.

And while I was going through my stash I found a kit I completely forgot I had. It's been covered up for 2 years. It's a wallhanging called It takes a Village.

Lafpeaches 10-13-2014 02:58 AM

The first 4-5 years i was quilting, I never had UFO's and only bought fabric for what i was working on and didn't save scraps. That has sure changed in the last 10 years. i have 5 to quilt plus 5 tops to finish, and 3 to bind. Not a lot of stash but several kits to do.

Mary O 10-13-2014 03:03 AM

That is not normal.Start a few projects. Ha Ha

tapper 10-13-2014 03:56 AM

Whew!!
Christine, I am sure glad you found something and also have started something.
I was about to PM you to warn you as you may have wound up spending time in mental health treatment.
It can really screw up your mind and soul when you no longer have UFOs. You were showing signs of a rare illness. Thankfully, your cure has started.....full recovery occus within the hour.
Don't let this happen again!

Ha, Ha, Ha!!

KwiltyKahy 10-13-2014 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by tapper (Post 6926816)
Whew!!
Christine, I am sure glad you found something and also have started something.
I was about to PM you to warn you as you may have wound up spending time in mental health treatment.
It can really screw up your mind and soul when you no longer have UFOs. You were showing signs of a rare illness. Thankfully, your cure has started.....full recovery occus within the hour.
Don't let this happen again!

Ha, Ha, Ha!!

ROFL!!! I am afraid to count how many UFOs I have but, I know that I am not in danger of contracting this "illness"

GrannieAnnie 10-13-2014 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Christine- (Post 6926254)
I finished my last UFO 5 days ago. I'm going nuts! It's like that dream you have where you're walking down the aisle at church totally naked. Or like handing out the last piece of chocolate cake and there isn't enough left for you. I'm seriously in need of therapy now.

Did you check the bottom of the sewing room closet? You've got to have another UFO somewhere.