Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   All of you (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/all-you-t63517.html)

Luv Quilts and Cats 09-07-2010 04:14 PM

Thanks! You're part of the group too, so pat yourself on the back!

cbridges22 09-07-2010 04:35 PM

I have learned so much and am going to a get together at one of the members homes with others from Oregon-Washington and am so excited.The people seem so caring and PAY IT FORWARD IS WONDERFUL.This is the only place I meet with quilters and discuss fun stuff.

CarrieAnne 09-07-2010 04:46 PM

I agree. This IS a great group!

true4uca 09-07-2010 05:00 PM

I have to chime in and say I agree with what Lilrain says. I just love the tute section. A very caring & giving group indeed.
Thank You everyone.

Katia 09-07-2010 05:02 PM

This board is somewhat like a haven for me. I don't post all that much, but when I come here and just read and look at all the beautiful creations I can feel the stress leaving.

I belong to several other boards and some are just so negative. Always complaining or bullying others on the board. I don't know why I bother, just habit I guess.

My Gramma used to say that if you can not say something nice, don't say anything at all. That seems to be the rule here, and I do love it.

Quilter7x 09-07-2010 05:05 PM

I totally agree, this place has some of the nicest quilters anywhere. We can get lots of inspiration here as well as making many new friends. :thumbup:

bjnicholson 09-07-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by mrspete
I'm with you Lilrain, I think this is the best place to be.

Blessings, Ruth

Meeee Tooooo. Nice, friendly people.

bobbie1 09-07-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Katia
This board is somewhat like a haven for me. I don't post all that much, but when I come here and just read and look at all the beautiful creations I can feel the stress leaving.

I belong to several other boards and some are just so negative. Always complaining or bullying others on the board. I don't know why I bother, just habit I guess.

My Gramma used to say that if you can not say something nice, don't say anything at all. That seems to be the rule here, and I do love it.

I agree with Katia. Such a great place to visit and love the tutorials. I have learned so much.

BRenea 09-07-2010 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by sewmuchmore
I agree with you, and I am glad that you are part of this board. I check in almost every day, I might miss something :lol: :lol: :lol: . It is a wonderful board.

My sentiments exactly!!! :-)

ganny 09-07-2010 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I have learned so much and am going to a get together at one of the members homes with others from Oregon-Washington and am so excited.The people seem so caring and PAY IT FORWARD IS WONDERFUL.This is the only place I meet with quilters and discuss fun stuff.

Pay it forward? What and where is this? Don't know about it.