Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: All of you

I have been a member of this group for several months. I want to tell you all that I have never been with a nicer group of people. Everyone here is so nice and helpful to all. It is the highlight of my day to read posts here. Never anything negative. Thanks to everyone!

well on behalf of myself! I say thank you, glad to have ya

Dittoes.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you, and I am glad that you are part of this board. I check in almost every day, I might miss something :lol: :lol: :lol: . It is a wonderful board.

I couldn't agree more. Great group of quilters with lots of help and plenty of ideas. I am so happy to be here too. Have a very nice day

I am used to reading message boards on EBay and AMazon, there are some NASTY peeps there... everyone is so nice here.

I just joined too. I agree with everything you said. I was having some issues with back pain, stress and a little depression. This board has me excited about quilting again and gives me something to look forward to after working at a very stressful job. My stress level is lower and back pain much better too. I think this board is great for our health.

I agree with Redvette. It is a place where all is well. If someone has a problem with something, there are so many helpful replies. And I love looking at the pictures people have posted of their work. I am not new to quilting, but have soured a little on our local guild (member for 23 years) as there are so many negative and self serving people. I don't want that to sour me on quilting altogether and this place is the perfect remedy. Thanks again, everyone!

Blog Entries
    Check back ,Lilrain. I'm sure you'll have lots of replies.I agree with you.Haven't been here too long,but have met all nice ppl & all are willing to help in any way they can.

Got my fill of a sewing/quilting club when we were snowbirds.I'd rather depend on the good ppl here.Hope we hear more from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilrain
    I agree with Redvette. It is a place where all is well. If someone has a problem with something, there are so many helpful replies. And I love looking at the pictures people have posted of their work. I am not new to quilting, but have soured a little on our local guild (member for 23 years) as there are so many negative and self serving people. I don't want that to sour me on quilting altogether and this place is the perfect remedy. Thanks again, everyone!

In my LQS yesterday, one of the employees who has worked there four years said they have only had one incident of theft. I've heard it said that people who voluntarily participate in activities that involve work, tend to be more honest and better character than the general population. If you are on this board, you know this is true.

Very caring people who give unselfishly and actually truly care for people they've never met.

DITTO!

I agree -- this board is a wonderful caring place to be and I am learning so much.

I agree with you 100%. This is the only place to be.I love it here.Everyone is so nice and not sarcastic or rude.Everyone is eager to help you with any problem instantly! We all love it here and love each other.

Super Member Central Ohio Quilter's Avatar
    I agree! This is just the nicest place to hang out on the 'net!

I am relatively new here and I already have learned a load of useful information and everyone is SO wonderful!

Power Poster
    It is a good group. Very nice.

I've dropped 2 other forums (not quilting forums)since finding this one. I feel like everyone here is my "neighbor over the fence"... :)....

I've only been a member since August 17, but have found every single person here to be friendly and helpful. They seem to be just waiting to help us along with whatever we are attempting. The board is easy for people like me with very little computer sense to use, and the pictures etc. are very easy to upload on here. Great site. Don't know how I had missed it for so long!

I'm with you Lilrain, I think this is the best place to be.

Blessings, Ruth

Blog Entries
    Here's my 2 cents. I am fairly new here, too, but now don't feel so new. Everyone is extremely friendly and soooo willing to help with anything. I have learned so much in a month (and I thought I knew how to quilt)! Love it here. :)

We are all pretty special aren't we???? lol

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    Thanks! You're part of the group too, so pat yourself on the back!

I have learned so much and am going to a get together at one of the members homes with others from Oregon-Washington and am so excited.The people seem so caring and PAY IT FORWARD IS WONDERFUL.This is the only place I meet with quilters and discuss fun stuff.

I agree. This IS a great group!

Blog Entries
    I have to chime in and say I agree with what Lilrain says. I just love the tute section. A very caring & giving group indeed.
    Thank You everyone.

This board is somewhat like a haven for me. I don't post all that much, but when I come here and just read and look at all the beautiful creations I can feel the stress leaving.

I belong to several other boards and some are just so negative. Always complaining or bullying others on the board. I don't know why I bother, just habit I guess.

My Gramma used to say that if you can not say something nice, don't say anything at all. That seems to be the rule here, and I do love it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast