Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Any long arms made in the USA (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/any-long-arms-made-usa-t64677.html)

butterflywing 09-14-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt301
Handiquilter is made in Utah.

tin lizzie in utah. a family company. i believe all the parts are produced and assembled here. i believe. now i have to check.

Shelley 09-14-2010 01:02 PM

A1 is made in the US

dunster 09-14-2010 05:11 PM

Innova is made in TEXAS.

Melinda in Tulsa 09-14-2010 09:20 PM

The Babylock Jewel was made by HandiQuilter. Not sure about the newer Crown Jewel.

dreamboat 09-14-2010 09:24 PM

I thank Gammell is made in Missouri.

dreamboat 09-14-2010 09:31 PM

Gammill is manufactured in West Plains, Missouri. I just looked it up on internet. I remember when my sister got her gammill and she lives in Springfield, Missouri and she
said hers came from just down the road.
dreamboat

cjtinkle 09-15-2010 02:06 AM

That's correct, although I'm fairly certain Gammil outsources much of their components.

Originally Posted by dreamboat
Gammill is manufactured in West Plains, Missouri. I just looked it up on internet. I remember when my sister got her gammill and she lives in Springfield, Missouri and she
dreamboat

Scissor Queen 09-15-2010 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by cjtinkle
That's correct, although I'm fairly certain Gammil outsources much of their components.

dreamboat

Do you have some kind of cite for that info?

cjtinkle 09-15-2010 05:32 AM

No I do not know that for a fact. A simple call to the factory with very specific questions should answer that for you.

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen

Originally Posted by cjtinkle

dreamboat

Do you have some kind of cite for that info?

Scissor Queen 09-15-2010 05:37 AM

[quote=cjtinkle]No I do not know that for a fact. A simple call to the factory with very specific questions should answer that for you.

[quote=Scissor Queen][quote=cjtinkle]That's correct, although I'm fairly certain Gammil outsources much of their components.

When you claim something like that you should be able to back it up. If you don't have some kind of info to back it up then you shouldn't make the claims. Since I'm not the one making the claims I don't need to do the research to back it up but you should.