Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone sewing today??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-sewing-today-t217659.html)

Letty 03-31-2013 04:52 AM

Well I'm sewing in between all the other jobs as usual.I've been in a bit of a arid idea sort of mood.However having just been given two lovely gifts by my dh,A Featherweight 222k and a 221k I am inspired to make them soft quilted covers, plus my little hardworking Toyota is gaining one too, what joy! Letty

KathyE 03-31-2013 05:18 AM

Happy Easter! No family around here so I will be sewing today. I am working on DD & her hubby's log cabin for their new house.

Cmegrow 03-31-2013 05:57 AM

I am finishing the binding a sleeves on 2 wal hangings.

tessagin 03-31-2013 10:26 AM

Well HAPPY EASTER everyone. DH and I went out to dinner for Easter. most of family live of north. Easter dessert is going to be anyone's choice of jello cup in fridge. LOL! Doing laundry and also working on sewing room.

Elfi2 03-31-2013 11:19 AM

Have sewn the binding on a quilt I want to finish a.s.a.p., now only handsewing at the back to be done, and pressed some bits and pieces of material given to me so I can put them away for later use.

Mornigstar 03-31-2013 02:17 PM

Went to sunrise service then came home and took a nap. Had NO eggs for Easter -no chocolate or devilled. didn't think about it until I was in the pool at clubhouse when others talked about baskets. I'm in Bonita Springs, Fl. so
after ham / scallopped potatoes are eaten I will go back to sewing blocks for a caring quilt top that I want done by Tues morning to show my group. Having family for lamb dinner Mon night so not enough time to quilt it by then.
Pattern is a take 5 but I needed 7 and I don't care for the colors. Great for a mature man in nursing home I think.
Hope you all had a great day whatever you did.

sewbizgirl 03-31-2013 04:41 PM

Not me... I'm on vacation in the UK. Woo hoo!

GrannieAnnie 03-31-2013 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mornigstar (Post 5968305)
Went to sunrise service then came home and took a nap. Had NO eggs for Easter -no chocolate or devilled. didn't think about it until I was in the pool at clubhouse when others talked about baskets. I'm in Bonita Springs, Fl. so
after ham / scallopped potatoes are eaten I will go back to sewing blocks for a caring quilt top that I want done by Tues morning to show my group. Having family for lamb dinner Mon night so not enough time to quilt it by then.
Pattern is a take 5 but I needed 7 and I don't care for the colors. Great for a mature man in nursing home I think.
Hope you all had a great day whatever you did.

I made deviled eggs for a family gathering and only got one---------------I will be making some for myself tomorrow~

IBQUILTIN 04-01-2013 10:55 AM

I have one to quilt that has to be done by 4/7 and one for the sweetest little boy that needs done by May 1st. I will be quilting and piecing today. Looking forward to not having company and getting something done

nygal 04-01-2013 11:06 AM

Yesterday I started a new paper pieced floral basket wall hanging. I have a long way to go before its done but I got two roses done yesterday after our company left.