Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   April Fab Shop Hop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/april-fab-shop-hop-t113022.html)

fabric whisperer 04-02-2011 08:28 PM

SundarKoyal ~ go to www.fabshophop.com and you can register for all this fun ~ you "hop" thru quilting websites to find bunnies (magenta background for April) and when you find them, register for prizes. There is also a quilt pattern that we are all looking for 13 pieces to for April. Fun & maddening at the same time, what more could we ask for?! LOL

SundarKoyal 04-02-2011 09:03 PM

Oh wowwww!!! That sounds like fun.

crafty_linda_b 04-02-2011 10:35 PM

You can also win prizes from the shops. I won a set of 12 FQ's once from a shop in Texas...Happy Hopping Linda B.

ckcowl 04-03-2011 02:38 AM

didn't completely read your question-answer below- you are in drawings for gift certificates through out the month if you find at least one bunny a day- there are special drawings on Saturdays- so always save a few to find for the saturday's. you can sign up for special drawings at most of the shops you visit- sometimes winning fabric collections- sometimes gift certificates- it is just a great way to see alot of different places- every shop is different just like we are all different- and when you do the shop hop and check out the different locations- you will find fabrics you never imagined- there is a vast assortment of prices = it is a great resourse.

ckcowl 04-03-2011 02:39 AM

sorry- there are 157 shops to visit- there are 12 basket blocks for the april quilt. if you find all 12 blocks at the end of the hop they will give you a link to finishing instructions

Wine Woman 04-03-2011 03:25 AM

Has anyone won anything yet? I know FQ were mentioned-just curious how easy/hard to win?

SundarKoyal 04-03-2011 07:31 AM

ckcowl... It sounds like fun, and a great way to get around "internet town" lolll. I will have to save up for the next shop hop... Sounds like an adventure.

MommaDorian 04-03-2011 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Has anyone won anything yet? I know FQ were mentioned-just curious how easy/hard to win?

I won a $10 GC during the February hop.

fabric whisperer 04-03-2011 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by SundarKoyal
ckcowl... It sounds like fun, and a great way to get around "internet town" lolll. I will have to save up for the next shop hop... Sounds like an adventure.

Sundar, you can hop all you like and sign up for the drawings ~ no purchase necessary :)

I am still trying to find the darn pattern pieces, hit 40 shops on there last night, found 38 bunnies, but no pattern pieces! We have members here that have won gift cert, some have won fabrics... I think a couple have won 2nd prize, which is a bigger prize... don't remember "what" tho.

SundarKoyal 04-03-2011 05:17 PM

Yayyyyyyy, I do not have to spend money to hop around. lolll.
Thanks fabric whisperer for letting me know that. How does a person find out about these shop hops to begin with?