Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   August Virtual Quilt Day - 8/19 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/august-virtual-quilt-day-8-19-a-t197326.html)

athenagwis 08-11-2012 11:00 AM

August Virtual Quilt Day - 8/19

A few people sent me messages asking about August Virtual Quilt Day and I don't think I ever set a date last time!! So in the interest of giving people enough time to prepare, we will be having our Virtual Quilt Day on Sunday, 8/19. Same as awlays, no rules ... just fun!! Pick out a few projects you want to work on, then come back to the forums that Sunday and I will make a brand new thread to post in. Tell us your goals and check in through out the day to tell us how you are doing and see how everyone else is doing too!! I will have the post up early that morning EST, but you are welcome to join in any time of the day.

So will you be joining us?

Cheers!
Rachel

auntpiggylpn 08-11-2012 11:30 AM

Oh, good! I will be joining you and everyone else!! :cool: I didn't get all the squares for my biscuit quilt done the last time so I will be finishing them up.

athenagwis 08-11-2012 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn (Post 5433847)
Oh, good! I will be joining you and everyone else!! :cool: I didn't get all the squares for my biscuit quilt done the last time so I will be finishing them up.

Yay!! I haven't decided what I will be working on yet. :)

Rachel

Raggiemom 08-11-2012 12:52 PM

I plan to join. I'll work on the BOM quilt I was working on in June! I would really love to finish it.

Krisb 08-11-2012 01:27 PM

Oh, good. This Sunday I am driving 60 miles to play bridge. Glad it's next Sunday.

Atomicdog 08-11-2012 01:46 PM

I was actually going to start my very first thread ever and ask if there was a date for this! Perfect timing!!! I've got to pick my projects!

franc36 08-11-2012 01:56 PM

So glad to know the date. I have the material ready to cut out a quilt on the Virtual Quilting Day. I always accomplish so much more on that special day of the month. Thanks, Rachel, for planning a day that motivates me to quilt for a month at a time!

LadyElisabeth 08-12-2012 06:00 PM

I'll have to wait until after church, but I need to make patchwork aprons for the September TV program

burchquilts 08-13-2012 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5433940)
Yay!! I haven't decided what I will be working on yet. :)

Rachel

Me neither but I'll be there... with bells on! My BD is the next day so it'll be an early present to myself! Yay! Be there or be square!!!

athenagwis 08-13-2012 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by franc36 (Post 5434086)
So glad to know the date. I have the material ready to cut out a quilt on the Virtual Quilting Day. I always accomplish so much more on that special day of the month. Thanks, Rachel, for planning a day that motivates me to quilt for a month at a time!

No problem!! It's my only sewing time these days. :) :)

Cheers!
Rachel