Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Begging for Forgiveness (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/begging-forgiveness-t87640.html)

GrammaNan 01-04-2011 12:57 PM

I have not been on the board for quite awhile now. My life has been turned upside down by illnesses in my family and by loosing my unemployment and not being able to find a job. I made promises to some of you about sending out some things, and I simply could not follow through. You know who you are and I ask for your forgiveness. May everyone on the board have a year full of blessings.

Dingle 01-04-2011 01:07 PM

Ya know, life happens. I'm sure you feel bad about it but things happen. I'm sure whoever you promised things to will understand. Hope things go much better for you this year. :thumbup:

featherweight 01-04-2011 01:12 PM

Gosh, Gramma Nan, I hope you can find a job soon. I know how it is around here though. My DDIL has been out of work for 6 months now. Hope something breaks soon!!!

stpatmom 01-04-2011 01:18 PM

Grammanan - I feel for you! My husband has lost his unemployment and still doesn't have a job. We have 3 kids and are doing whatever we can to get by right now. I just keep reminding myself that there are always less fortunate people out there than us and this summer I will look back and say, WOW! How did we ever get through that! Keep sewing if you're able. Maybe make yourself a prayer quilt and pray with every stitch that goes into it. Things will get better, but it will take time. I will be thinking of you and please feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

sally's girl 01-04-2011 01:20 PM

Matt. 6:14 For if you forgive men who sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Hope your new year is brighter. trust in God.

sally's girl 01-04-2011 01:20 PM

hope you find work and your heath issues get better.

Shelbie 01-04-2011 01:29 PM

Everyone no matter who they are or where they live has times in their life that are very good and times that are very trying. The trying times stretch us, allow us to grow and change. These troubled times will pass and better days will come. All you can do is take one day at a time and make that day the best that it can be. Here's hoping that life will soon be a little easier for you and yours.

Grama Lehr 01-04-2011 01:34 PM

No need to beg!! My hubby has been out of work for two years also, his unemployment just ran out too! There are a lot of people in your boat. You are not alone!!
{{{ hugs to you and your family }}}

raedar63 01-04-2011 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by sally's girl
Matt. 6:14 For if you forgive men who sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Hope your new year is brighter. trust in God.

Is this situation really a sin?

pojo 01-04-2011 01:55 PM

I know what you are going through with illness in the family.
My hours were cut to about nothing too.
Just 4 1/2 a week I just signed up for unemployment too I don't like too but I have to live and eat.

I wouldn't feel bad because you couldn't meet the promises.
I have learned Life goes on in many different ways.
If someone gets mad at you they aren't your friend.
I found out the hard way in life.

I need a sewing machine because mine broke and I can't afford one now I just can cut and put away things to sew later.
I don't even buy anything for sewing either.
I love to read all the things people are buying maybe someday again if not oh well I guess I'm not suppose to have it.