Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bunny Hop and Mall Crawl (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bunny-hop-mall-crawl-t3208.html)

mpeters1200 11-20-2007 06:17 AM

DonnaRae, I don't know if I should hug you, or kick you in the butt. I'm already through 3/4 of the hop, have bookmarked 10 sites and have a wishlist a mile long. Of course, only 1 thing on the list is for me, the rest as gifts for fabric to make stuff with and give away.

I'M HOOKED!!!

sewmuch 11-20-2007 06:44 AM

I agree Loretta, thats why I don't buy online unless shipping is free. :shock:

patricej 11-21-2007 02:06 PM

i found all but three on my own. kathy found 2 for me - hiding in plain sight! she's a better friend than a whole pot of coffee. :P

#61 i kickin' my butt, though. i wouldn't be suprised if i've passed it on one or more of my 13, 476 trips through every nook and cranny.

can anybody give me a hint? :?

Well! That was [not] "fast, fun and easy"! but i FINALLY found it. :roll:

mpeters1200 11-25-2007 02:47 PM

I have found all but 2. Allentown Sewing says that their hint is in the newsletter. I read all 4 pages and couldn't find the hint. Went all over the website....need help with that one.

Also, Craft Town Fabrics can't find that one either. I can't find either despite many trips to both stores. I'm trumped.

DebJ 11-25-2007 03:11 PM

Well, I have finished all the mall crawl except for the "Fabric Attic". I looked all over and can't find that block. I still have 30 something to go on the shophop. Can anyone help me with the block on Fabric Attic site????? :roll:

mpeters1200 11-25-2007 05:56 PM

I couldn't find the Fabric Attic at all on the shophop site. Perhaps this one is just for the Mall Crawl??

patricej 11-26-2007 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by DebJ
Well, I have finished all the mall crawl except for the "Fabric Attic". I looked all over and can't find that block. I still have 30 something to go on the shophop. Can anyone help me with the block on Fabric Attic site????? :roll:

That site was horrible!!! Took me forever to find that stupid block! (I guess I should be fair, though, and point out that one of the reasons it was so hard is that they have soooooooooooooooooo much there to look through. :lol: )

Hint: What to stores do when they want to sell off their stock? And what comes after 2?

The Bunny in Allentown isn't IN the Newsletter. He hops around the information ABOUT the newsletter.

If you want to Crawl around in Craft Town til you find that worm, look for what you'd buy if you wanted everything you need to make something to come in one complete package.

Now ... i'd be very grateful if somebody would please give me some hints to help find that Mall Crawl worm at
Bear Paw Quilts
Quilters Woodwork
Kwilts 'N Koa
I'll bet it's hiding in plain sight, but i finally gave up. :lol:

mpeters1200 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

Ok....I think I qualify for the Biggest Dork Award. I scoured 4 pages of newsletter 5 times to find the stupid bunny at Allentown....only to find out I didn't scroll down far enough on the main newsletter page. RRRGGGGG!!!

I found the block for craft town, but I couldn't find the elusive bunny. I'm not doing the crawl....just the hop. I start in baby steps.

patricej 11-26-2007 06:43 PM

The bunny is in The Hamptons. Use the drop down menu to find the collection.

mpeters1200 11-27-2007 06:10 AM

Thanks Patrice! I made it too difficult. That's why I'm not good at riddles either.