Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Join Me for Virtual Quilt Day - Sunday 6/24 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-join-me-virtual-quilt-day-sunday-6-24-a-t192263.html)

Krisb 06-20-2012 03:09 PM

I'll be there. Lots of stuff to do.

Suze9395 06-20-2012 03:16 PM

Thanks for the invite, I missed the last one, I was so disappointed! I will be here. Now, what to work on. If Big Girl is back (my Voyager17 is at the doctor) I will probably finish quilting the quilt on the frame. If not...hmmmm

Wantaquilt 06-20-2012 03:28 PM

I worked on my quilt top during the last quilt day, but never formally joined in or posted. I have the top almost finished but have the final border to add. I will be sewing with you all this Sunday and hopefully can show the finished top. If I am really lucky, my power cord and foot pedal for my new-to-me Brother XR-65 will get here and I can use it. If not, the old stand by has gotten me this far......

DogHouseMom 06-20-2012 03:38 PM

I couldn't make the last one, but I think I might be able to join you for this one. Had it been this past weekend ... I barely came out of my sewing room for air!!

if all goes as planned I'll be appliqueing a life size female silhouette on a quilt top.

Mrs B 06-20-2012 04:00 PM

I can't really join you, because when you are sewing and going to church and eating lunch I will be sleeping, sleeping, sleeping!!!!
However I am sewing most of this weekend so will post some pics as I go along and pretend I'm there with you all.
Can't wait to see what you all will be doing.

cowgirlquilter 06-20-2012 04:15 PM

I am in.....this will be my official kick off for summertime quilting......

Atomicdog 06-20-2012 04:19 PM

How fun!!! I'm in! No pic's - no clue how to do that, but I'll be excited to sew with everyone! Now, are we having snacks? I'll throw in some cookies - who's got the lemonade?

Cindy

LTeachergeorge 06-20-2012 07:42 PM

I'll be there!! Missed the last one, but I really accomplished a lot at April's. Thank you, Rachel, for starting these. They are great!! Love seeing everyone's projects.

Linda in Missouri

burchquilts 06-20-2012 11:40 PM

I'll be there with bells on! These are so fun! But my sewing room is such a mess that I won't be posting it. Heck, I won't even be sewing in it. I'll be in the kitchen. But I'll be sewing & chatting nonetheless... be there or be square!

burchquilts 06-20-2012 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs B (Post 5304155)
I can't really join you, because when you are sewing and going to church and eating lunch I will be sleeping, sleeping, sleeping!!!!
However I am sewing most of this weekend so will post some pics as I go along and pretend I'm there with you all.
Can't wait to see what you all will be doing.

Well, if you subscribe to the theories of quantum mechanics (or is it quantum physics?), you believe that everything is happening all at the same time anyway, so in theory, you will be there with us (& I'll stiil be 29... LOL!)!