Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 4/15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-virtually-quilt-me-today-4-15-a-t186109.html)

echoemb 04-15-2012 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by skowron5 (Post 5142346)
O.K. now that I have spent 45 minutes figuring out hubby's camera. Here is what I will be working on. The first is a spider web scrappy quilt. The next 2 are a project I have wanted to do for a long time. Since I get bored easily I thought I would change up every so often to keep me going. Off to church and then I will be sewing.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the pattern for the spider web scrappy?? I love making string scrappys and I'm always looking for unique patterns. That is going to be so cool.

DogHouseMom 04-15-2012 06:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok ... got a few blocks sewn. These will be placed on point and other blocks with the stripes angled outward will be in-between.

Excuse the post it notes :)

TerryQuilter 04-15-2012 06:50 AM

I have two WIP's to work on, hope to join you guys later this morning. Love this idea.

Pat625 04-15-2012 06:59 AM

Way off target already..Got the Gator quilt pinned and ready for hand quilting...got sidetracked by needing several breathing treatments! COPD sucks...Pollen is high and gives me problems. Now I want to start the hand quilting. My grandson is 5 and is always asking about his "cubbers"
What beautiful quilts are in progress today through our "quilting bee"...One day I hope to be able to produce that kind of work

himnherr 04-15-2012 07:09 AM

Thanks, Rachel! I already see what you mean. It fell together in my mind when I just added the 3 extras I already had made. OK- now to get down to business and make some more! Thanks!

ube quilting 04-15-2012 07:29 AM

I'm here!

my goal today is to countinue to work on a cow quilt of my own design. I have a lot of planning and experimenting to do on it.

My second goal is to make awening covers for my studio windows. I will post pics' as I progress today.

have fun everyone!
peace

athenagwis 04-15-2012 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5142440)
Ok ... got a few blocks sewn. These will be placed on point and other blocks with the stripes angled outward will be in-between.

Excuse the post it notes :)

Oh those look great!! Such a variety of designs, will you be making the whole quilt with just this fabric?

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5142467)
Way off target already..Got the Gator quilt pinned and ready for hand quilting...got sidetracked by needing several breathing treatments! COPD sucks...Pollen is high and gives me problems. Now I want to start the hand quilting. My grandson is 5 and is always asking about his "cubbers"
What beautiful quilts are in progress today through our "quilting bee"...One day I hope to be able to produce that kind of work

Oh no!! I hope the breathing is under control now, not a fun thing at all I am sure. I hope youa re able to get back to hand sewing soon. :)

Originally Posted by himnherr (Post 5142477)
Thanks, Rachel! I already see what you mean. It fell together in my mind when I just added the 3 extras I already had made. OK- now to get down to business and make some more! Thanks!

Great!! Can't wait to see some more blocks together. :)

Rachel

ube quilting 04-15-2012 07:40 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327940[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]327941[/ATTACH]

ube quilting 04-15-2012 07:43 AM

These are just the beginning of the cow and it is all you are going to see for now!

athenagwis 04-15-2012 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 5142553)
These are just the beginning of the cow and it is all you are going to see for now!

Oh no the pics didn't come through, so we don't get to see anything. :( :( :( Hopefully you can try reposting.

Rachel